Online PropFirms/Paid Simulation to Pass Evaluation.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by legionx, Feb 24, 2019.

1. FXrtrader

FXrtrader

So far I found The5ers.com as the most flexibility Prop fund, allowing hold position overnight and over weekend, also, the growth scheme they offer is extraordinary
    BTW- their evaluation account is a real live account

#11     May 30, 2019
  2. traderjo

traderjo

- Which country are they based?
    - FX I am assuming OTC not FX futures so which broker they use? A Market Makers type or ECN?

#12     May 31, 2019
  3. FXrtrader

FXrtrader

They are based in Israel,
    I asked about the broker and they told me the fund get liquidity from a several institutes brokers in ECN method, I had an evaluation account with and the commission and spread are shown in separate like in a real ECM brokers

#13     Jun 1, 2019
  4. You don't actually believe that do you?

#14     Jun 3, 2019
  5. FXrtrader

FXrtrader

I don't believe, I know that, I connected the account to MyFxbook and it approve as a real server and real account

#15     Jun 6, 2019
  6. Shill.

#16     Jun 6, 2019
  7. FXrtrader

FXrtrader

Whatever, have a great week

#17     Jun 9, 2019
  8. #18     Jun 17, 2019
  9. traderjo

traderjo

based in Cayman Islands and " we do not accept Traders domiciled in the United States of America." h...m wonder why? sounds like another one of those DTTW trading floors from Canada ! Swift trade! ring any bells

#19     Jun 17, 2019
  10. ...because US-based traders are required to take a series 57 exam before trading someone else capital. There is also another exam required to solicit US-based traders as far as I know. This is clearly why they don’t accept US domiciled traders. Yes, they’re also based in the Cayman Islands which is so highly regulated, safe and stable these days, it’s why its the worlds number 1 location for hedge funds. It also doesn’t sound like DTTW at all as they offer Pro8 and TraderEquity offers Sterling Trader Pro Software which a lot of firms and brokers I hear struggle to offer unless they're really big. From what I hear they also don’t accept Canadians directly either so it doesn’t ring any bells at all. I'm with these guys, have been for a while and they are one of the best out there.

#20     Jun 17, 2019