Online dating websites

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NasdaqTrader, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't forget that I can get a free handkerchief with the preacher's name on it; it's supposed to bring miracles into your life. I can also get the free miracle water. God will show me the way to a fortune. I put my trust in him. You gotta believe that a miracle can happen. God will provide.

#31     Jan 20, 2010
  2. If a dating site is too competitive, what about a job site, or a site where people pay to post things to sell, like homes, cars, boats, planes, and motorcycles?

Again, the goal is to travel throughout Europe and sail the Caribbean, while at the same time earning tons of money with very little effort on my part. Who wants to work hard when there is so much fun to be had by seeing the world. I want to just put the site out there, hope people find it in a search engine by having good keywords on the site, and not have to pay for pay per click advertising. Pay per click advertising costs me money, and I would hate to spend money on something where people click on the site, but end up not paying to use it. It's too much of a risk. I want to just have the site built, kick back and relax, and log on to my bank account online each day to be in for a nice surprise when I see how much money was deposited the prior day from credit card transactions. I want it to be like Christmas every day, where Santa Claus drops off a nice big fat deposit into my account each and every day.

#32     Jan 22, 2010
  3. Sounds like trading is the job for you.

#33     Jan 22, 2010
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

You never heard of Craigslist.com which is already well established, 10+ years old not to mention mostly FREE???

Next time you will ask about a website where people could bid for items.

Just keep trading or come up with a REALLY unique idea.

#34     Jan 22, 2010
  5. #35     Jan 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.