Ongoing Battle with ETG/Schonfeld

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ctenisdead, May 21, 2010.

1. A trader started at ETG out of college in 1998. He went on to make over 100,000 dollars a day at times. He tried to commit suicide years laterand has gotten so damaged that he has been unable to return to work. His story can be read at dearbobkanter.blogspot.com

2. wtf is that. looks real. looks like a mental case.

should come here to ET, be right at home

3. Fractal

Fractal

Pankaj Davessar, it would be in your best interest to seek better living through pharmacology. You may suffer from schizophrenia.

4. I do not suffer from schizophrenia. I do have a doctor I am seeing at Johns Hopkins so I am under good care, thank you. I just think that my story should be heard. And part of my story is the inability I had to establish boundaries with people I wanted no part of. I guess that theme continues on to Elite Trader due to having to respond to a person named fractal. Why don't you at least come out and say your real name.

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

my best guess is he no longer has a name, his id had been broken into a million identical pieces.

6. Fractal

Fractal

Normally your powers of speculation are a little more on target, nkhoi. You may remember this individual making a very public / shocking announcement on ET years ago under a different handle and then vanishing.

Just read the blog linked above. He is clearly a very bright individual with relevant problems to deal with regards to the firm he references. At the same time, you might get a sense of other problems he is struggling with.

7. I have only used this handle. c-ten is what my best friend used to write when he wrote graffitti. is dead refers to the fact that he worked at Cantor Fitzgerald and was there when the towers were hit. This handle is a tribute to him. 9-11 happened in 01'. This is the only handle I have ever used. I am using this blog, partially as, a tool of recovery.

8. Fractal

Fractal

Was it this handle then that you used to make that declaration in question? You know what I'm referring to, and I don't want to draw attention to it further.

Regardless, I do wish you better things down the road.

9. http://dearbobkanter.blogspot.com/

thanks for the read!

10. Once again. I HAVE NEVER USED ANOTHER HANDLE!

#10     May 24, 2010