One year ago I predicted this market rally

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Apr 11, 2010.

1. joe4422

joe4422

What I meant by your chart is a bit early is the bottom on your chart doesn't go to the bottom that the actual markets went to. So sitting through a 40 point draw down is okay for some, but it's not okay for a pro trader. Unless you had a smaller swing trade in place, with no stop, then in this case a lot successful day traders could probably pull out in one day what you made in holding through the entire year long rally.

#21     Apr 15, 2010
  2. LOL stock777 you are so full of shit. You were calling for the market to continue up right before it imploded. Then kept calling for a bottom midstream into the downfall.

Most of us remember this and you were losing your shirt holding onto your positions. And, about right at these levels, you are getting out even.

LOL you can't fool us man. I remember very vividly your calls and how you were swimming in losses.

#22     Apr 15, 2010
  3. lexcorp

lexcorp

I tried telling people on the ES journal, but alas, they did not listen, lol.

We were always going to go up.
    Over time we will continue to go up.
    Nobody believed my 1000 ES call would happen, lol.
    20,000 Dow is guaranteed for example, as is 50,000 (not for a while though!)
    Just need to know when to take profits and wait for the dips to get back in which I tried to demonstrate with my realtime intraday calls in the afformentioned thread.

Index futures are rigged. Accept it and play the game.
    Dont be a hero :)

#23     Apr 15, 2010
  4. joe4422

joe4422

Everyone knows the market will be up in the future. Unless no buisnesses are able to produce a profit or value. Even if earning's were to never increase, they would still build up cash and value in the company each year.

But very few even understand how an index works, or what the correct value of it even is. What's the difference between 1,000 and 10,000 on the SandPs to most people? Everything is just relative to what the number currently is too nearly every trader, few have ever tried to figure out exactly how the indexing works, and what a fair value of it actually is.

I think you'd be very surprised at the answer.

#24     Apr 15, 2010

5. Ignore these morons saying I was 'long' and lost my shirt. Pure fabrication.

And I don't know what you're talking about dude. That chart was posted APRIL 16 or so 2009. Well after the bottom was in. Put on your glasses and read.

What was accomplished here was not a bottom call , but a rare long term projection of what would happen. I have never made such a prediction BEFORE or SINCE. And I have a long record , unlike most here that are on their 27th nicks, the first 26 having been disgraced by incompetence or worse.

If you can't handle the genius of it, that's your problem.

#25     Apr 15, 2010
  6. stox melting up everywhere.,

short selllers melting down, blown away

never saw such ridiculous one way trading in so many stocks.

bots own the market.

FutsTrader111=imbecile

#26     Apr 23, 2010
  7. Are you going short the market like the chart you peddle around says to?

#27     Apr 26, 2010
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

I think Cutten had a thread back close to march of 09 of what he would buy and had he pulled the trigger he'd have made some good money...but now he is just a ghost :D

#28     Apr 26, 2010
  9. I'd have that checked out. Dementia can be a sign of an underlying condition, like being born of nitwits.

#29     Apr 27, 2010
  10. joe4422

joe4422

The chart you posted doesn't go beneath 740. The markets went lower than that.

#30     Apr 27, 2010