One World Gov/New World Order/Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Oct 14, 2002.

1. sorry tampa, you care to explain that comment ?

#11     Oct 15, 2002
  2. Mondo is right. Given today's world, it is not that far-fetched. That's the scary thing...

#12     Oct 16, 2002
  3. The "New World Order" if you will is already happening. Globalization is making the world a much smaller place. Even staunchly independent states like Switzerland are finding it hard to continue to be isolated from the world.

I think the great struggle of the 21st century will be between Americanism and the rise of the Chinese economy into a world power. In 20 or 30 years, they could have the worlds largest economy. That would raise a few eyebrows to say the least.

And with the growth of things like the WTO, the IMF, the World Court, etc,.....one world govt isn't a far fetched idea.

#13     Oct 16, 2002
  4. Josh_B

Josh_B

may assure the win of a republican congress according to media so far.

Strong opponent of war against Iraq back in 1991, and even stronger now. He even stated that his resolve against Bush's policies will cost him his own election. Ironically he was actually ahead in the polls recently.

Market had what some called "the death of a senator rally" today just after the news came out.

Interesting that another democrat senator, is lost in plane crash before elections.

Democrat senator Mel Carnahan plane crashed on Oct 16th 1985. He was running against Aschroft back then.

Josh

#14     Oct 25, 2002

5. Obviously, it's Tony Blair.:)

Snake

#15     Oct 25, 2002
  6. Rigel

Rigel

I've been thinking that it may be Tony Blair for several years now.

#16     Oct 25, 2002
  7. logikos

logikos

You all don't get me started on NWO, but it's obviously too late. The NWO is coming, like it or not. The question is WHEN not IF. The good ol' US is still putting up some heavy resistance, and I know plenty of fellow Texans that would come out the door with both barrels blazing rather than peacefully give up their guns for "world peace." The U.N. is already trying to incorporate a world tax - you know, take a chunk of money from your paycheck (since you obviously are a rich guy) and send it to some third world country to buy a load to grain to feed the poor, which of course some warlord will hijack the delivery on the way and keep those people hungry to increase his own power.

#17     Oct 29, 2002
  8. half of england and europe hates tony blair...i don't think he'll be uniting the world anytime soon.

#18     Oct 29, 2002
  9. Unveiled: the blueprint for United States of Europe
    By Stephen Castle in Brussels
    29 October 2002

The blueprint for a new constitution for Europe, unveiled yesterday, paves the way for sweeping changes to the EU but provoked instant British opposition by suggesting the bloc could be renamed "United States of Europe".

Published by Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, the former French president who is chairing an inquiry into the future of Europe, the document raises the prospect of a massive overhaul of the EU to accommodate up to 10 new countries due to join in 2004. It lists three possible titles besides the European Union. They are: European Community, the United States of Europe, and United Europe.

The outline document also suggests that all Europeans should be given the right to citizenship of the EU as well as their member states.

con'd: http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=346857

#19     Oct 29, 2002
  10. that's funny, I used to joke and call it the united states of europe.

All this stuff is coming to pass. personally, I am a little bit scared of it because the world government will be even more removed from the will of the common man, essentially another layer of pols to lord over us. And, lets not forget that it could turn nasty. 1984 ring a bell ?

#20     Oct 29, 2002