One Thousand People did not Need to Die

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BeautifulStranger, Jul 2, 2020.

Who does the Media Serve?

1. The media is its own entity seeking increased political influence for the benefit of their owners

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. The media is controlled by major factions of the deep state for their own political gain

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. The media is influenced by their advertisers, thus the media emphasizes emotionally driven stories

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. The media is now effectively a branch of fgn intell with the goal of weakening US global influence

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. The media is just like any other profit driven entity and political coverage is just another product

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I met a woman today at a retail store in Texas who I overheard say she was a nurse from New York. I engaged her to find out which hospital she worked at. She said Elmhurst, the now infamous hospital highlighted in the videos below. She said her name was Karen, but she was not ready to go public on the activities at Elmhurst Hospital. Karen stated she has 9 years experience as a nurse. We discussed the “New York Undercover Nurse...” YouTube video at some length with two store personnel and two other customers riveted to our discussion. Here are a summary of points from our conversation:

1. Elmhurst Administration systematically assigned nurses to tasks or departments that were outside of their training. Doctors often performed functions typically done by nurses ostensibly to gain compensation “Points” as based on a FEMA/Crucial physician compensation structure.

2. Nurses with as little as one year experience were given responsibility well beyond their experience. Elmhurst is a training hospital that tends to see a disproportionate number of poor people as patients. However, Karen implied minimum patient standards of care were not met.

3. I asked Karen about the inconsistency of the story in the YouTube video of the patient who was in restraints but managed to extubate himself. She said the cloth based retraints are effective on someone who is fully sedated, but otherwise a patient could free themselves if lucid enough.

4. There are other nurses who feel the same way as the author of video and this nurse, but they fear reprisal for speaking out. There are a group of nurses who are attracted to the very high compensation offered for treating Covid and are hesitant to speak out in fear of termination, in my opinion.

5. Karen said there are several strains of Coronavirus. I tried to get clarification by asking if she ment there were several active Coronaviruses right now. She paused, then hestitantly said yes. I took her pause and hestitation for her not either not being sure if there were indeed different active viruses or if she should say anything about them.

6. I asked Karen if the act of sedating the patients could lower their blood oxygen levels. She said “Yes”, along with other medications given to patients who were waiting for Coronavirus test results. This is significant, because a patient with lower blood oxygen levels would be offered artifical respiration a some point.

7. Karen stated the use of artifical respiration requires considerable medical knowledge and care as incorrect settings can cause lung damage. With each patient facing multiple decisions as each new shift rolls around, the potential of mistakes was very frequently realized.

8. Karen said for the last month, cases for Coronaviruses was near zero. Presumably, the extra medical personnel were kept around in case of resurgence. However, Karen stated while her and several nurses were on a lunch break, the news media reported that Coronavirus cases hit all-time highs in New York, when in fact, case loads had been dropping for weeks.

9. Karen’s speech pattern and brief crying spell reminded me of the woman who created the video, but she appeared heavier than that woman and was wearing a mask.

10. Now FEMA and their partner, Crucial, are handling the surge in cases in Texas. Karen said the Governor has a lot of influence on hospital policy, which struck me as strange and beyond the typical scope of a nurse’s awareness. I needed to make a follow up question for clarification of her understanding and intent in volunteering this statement.

11. Karen said there were three or four other YouTube videos of nurses speaking out about CoronaVirus malpractice.

12. Karen said she knew the nurse who created the video and who worked a couple of halls from her.

13. Karen stated the mainstream media repeatedly refused to take up this story except for a single Fox News segment. I did a Google search and found a few examples of local coverage. Given the wide range of news stories our media has been willing to cover in the past, their “Omission” on this story is glaring and implies political undertones. Political undertones taking presedence over human lives. Many lives.

Edit: 14. Karen stated one thousand patients did not have to die at Elmhurst Hospital.

Attached below are the undercover video and a counterpoint that also includes a video.

The missing element in this story is Executive action. I’m not taking hospital Administration. I’m talking Commander-in-Chief.

This nurse has made some serious claims that appear to rise to the level of criminality involving a thousand needless deaths. In addition, the nurse says other nurses want to speak out, but are afraid to. If the problem is more Crucial’s responsibility than Elmhurst Hospital Administration, we will soon find out. But at what cost? Measured in how many lives?

There is probable cause to launch an investigation into this matter. if it turns out the nurse(s) in question is/are lying, appropiate penalties should be assessed.

Trump should personally talk to each nurse privately who have concerns over Administrative handling of Coronavirus patients and get a list of names of other nurses to talk to who will validate those concerns.

It seems to me Trump’s political health hangs in the balance if the media truly failed to report a whistleblower complaint that could have saved lives. Proving such extensive political bias in the media and treatment methods in disadvantaged communities would likely be a big eye opener for independents and minorities.

https://www.mediamatters.org/corona...-coronavirus-treatment-elmhurst-hospital-find

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. you got all of those meticulous notes from a casual chat with someone you bumped into randomly in the store who felt like sharing all those details with a compelte stranger?

3. gaussian

gaussian

Well for what it's worth the friends I have in medicine can confirm part of #6 (there aren't any triage medicines that would lower blood O2 sat aside from heavy doses of narcotic painkillers which likely would not be given to someone with compromised lung function), #7, #8 (locally the hospitals were actually cutting back on nurse hours), and #2 - but this is to be expected without knowing anyone in medicine. Nurses were being called up directly before graduation to fill the need.

From my own armchair MD position I would imagine that an attending RT would not allow a patient to remain intubated without full sedation and monitoring (i.e. propofol or the like). If a patient is lucid enough to extubate themselves you did something very, very wrong.

Everything else I dunno. But at least some of what both this "Karen" and the person in the video say are true as far as medical care is concerned. Though no one that I know can confirm any foul play or conspiracy going on with these machines or the medical care prior to being intubated. Negligence is one thing but they are alleging malfeasance which has a considerably higher bar.

4. Yes. In the first part of my statement I mentioned there were two store employees and two other customers. One of the store employees looked up Karen’s account information to find out why a medical service provider discount was not applied several months ago. Not that it would ever come to it, these two store employees could corroborate what I am saying here.

It does seem like a massive coincidence or that I am lying that I met this nurse very soon after commenting on the Elmhurst Hospital video on ET. However, my original comment was the result of a post by another ET member and there are nurses who are willing to travel from New York to state income tax free Texas to maintain their high earnings rate working in a Coronavirus hotzone.

If my meeting this nurse was not a coincidence, it can imply several things, one of which some highly perceptive entity wishes to benefit from my massive social media influence capability to either gain additional coverage on this issue or further their political agenda! All 297 posts, 110 likes, and 1 follower’s worth of massive social media influence capability, that is.

Grin.

5. Karen did compare different restraint systems between Elmhurst and a hospital in Reno, saying the restraints in Reno were much more robust.

Karen also talked about redheads needing higher doses of medicines than non-redheads because of genetics.

I believe Karen is a nurse who knows about the video and also worked at Elmhurst.

I asked her if she was willing to come forward, but she said not at this time. Karen did let me enter my phone number into her phone. I presume after the big Coronavirus money is over, she will come forward, possibly with several other nurses.

I have several calls with people I know in the medical field and a friend who is well connected with highly credentialed medical professionals. I will report back what they think of this issue.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

I don't think you realize that in this world, there are people out here among us that are fucking nut-cases.

Functional, intelligent... but nut-cases. Is there a clinical word for this? Sociopaths? I have no idea if that word is the right one, but it would be the one I'd throw out in conversation. Probably not the right word, but either way make no mistake, that bird was a nut-case. i don't care how well she was dressed, what kind of car she drove.... it doesn't matter bro. They exist. She was one.

7. You have a history of reading people well and I felt there was something a little off with her. However, should we automatically dismiss everything she has said? If she is sociopathic or “only” a nutcase, how comfortable should we feel with her caring for patients?

Either way, it would seem the best course of action would be for her and other medical personnel associated with her to be interviewed by an appropriate authority.