One thing traders .. or new traders need to know

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Aug 7, 2008.

1. DO NOT trade during the low volume lunch hours as this is when the big boys.. market makers and etc.. manipulate the chart fundementals..

Break through resistance / support levels just a tiny bit... to sucker people in...

or anything obvious that you think of ... gets manipulated normally during these hours!

so just step away from your desk and do not trade these hours!

Over time will save you a bundle !

2. Simon,

Why not just trade by fading any "break" of fundamentals then ?

Daniel

3. Right, any pattern whether "manipulated" or otherwise is a trading OPPORTUNITY.

4. More dogshit. Aww and so sweet too. 'Manipulate the chart fundamentals'!! F**kin' gibberish. 'Sucker in' what people? For Gods sake, get real, pal!:cool:

5. fading doesn't work during dol-drums either..... any trade during doldrums is like coin-toss.

Stay out during the dol-drums....... unless your doing a dol-drums trade (longing or shorting at start of dol-drums based on market performance of 9:30 - 11:30

6. any time is the greatest time to trade, do not be biased toward it. around that time, that is particularl opportunities.

7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

I agree with the OP. low volume hours will whipsaw the hell out of you. the best traders i know refrain from trading during those times.

8. lol im going to gibberish in your mom :)

how sweet is that? pretty f*** sweet if you ask me :)

hahahahah :D