one path to the gravy train

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Yawn.

#11     Nov 8, 2012
  2. The important thing is to tie your pain complaints to long standing conditions that are well documented in your medical history and go from there.

back pain, diabetes, head injury, peripheral nerve injury, whip lash or in your case probably friday or saturday night palsy (drunk hanging arm over bar stool or park bench)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radial_neuropathy

anyway never c/o lack of feeling just mysterious numbness tingling or burning like fire ants stinging the affected area.

ok that wil be 250$ please

#12     Nov 8, 2012
  3. This is no lie about 5 yrs ago when I was self employed I was approached by a former pts family member to work for them doing evaluations.

Now this person was rcg's persuasion.
    Somehow they had gotten themselves a medicare license # and were going to be billing for durable medical equipment.
    She started handing out 5-$10,000 scooters to every black church goer over the age of 65 in 1/2 of one county.

I know for a fact she was clearing at least $20,000/month.
    I was thinking "shit i'm the stupid one here for declining her business".

Later on of course she got caught I think she avoided jail time.

She was also peddling hospital beds.

The really unfortunate result was that every single person that got equipment from medicare got screwed over if they really had legit needs.
    For example hosp bed broke , but pt needed a new one medicare would not get thema new one until 5yrs later. (hosp bed w/c etc pt can get a new one as early as every five years)

no vendor is going to service fraudulently gotten equipment so these poor people who really needed it got screwed. the greedy ones who wanted a gubbermint toy did not.

#13     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

great, now kindly get the hell back to work and quit wasting time in here.

you claim to be some virtuous paragon of the liberal worker bee, time to show it, your team won so no need to talk about it anymore

#14     Nov 8, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Yawn!

#15     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

there was a mysterious tingling up my leg tuesday night...naw wait I can't act that stupid or they will give me employment on MSNBC

gotta get going on that medical record, maybe some sort of accident while I was protesting Romney or carpal problems typing at my liberal blog all day.

Hey somebody got an old Obama 2008 hope and change shirt I can wear into the SSDI office?

$250- no problem, I'm sure there is a gov't program to get you the funds

#16     Nov 8, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

hey Billy Faulkner, ass..work..pay taxes

#17     Nov 8, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yawn all you like, Ricter. All I ask is that you remember the 10 Million folks not considered part of the unemployment stat the next time you post job numbers.

#18     Nov 8, 2012
  9. I agree. Ricter can pay for all of it.

#19     Nov 8, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

all I ask is that he keeps working, and I ain't kidding

#20     Nov 8, 2012