One on One Training with Murray

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Thanks a lot for the thoughtful gesture. Shall surely make use of the extension. :)

#21     Apr 15, 2009

2. Why should I learn to trade from you when you don't even know rule number 1:

Never feed the trolls.

#22     Apr 15, 2009
  3. I just ordered TradersStudio and got a whole 20% off the sale price. :D :) Something to cheer about in these times!! :) :D

I shall let you know more after getting and playing around with it.

#23     Apr 20, 2009
  4. Welcome, SuperCruz to our family. It is wonderful to have a new member! :) :D

#24     Apr 21, 2009
  5. Thanks TraderSystem for the warm welcome, felt good! :)

By the way are you a member of the TradersStudio yahoo group (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TradersStudio/).?

#25     Apr 27, 2009
  6. Welcome, SuperCruz. :) Yes, I have also joined the group.

#26     Apr 28, 2009
  7. Are you still giving training sessions, Mr. Murray?

#27     May 22, 2009
  8. Since, TradersStudio has programming facilities, one can create one own systems. However, it might be hard and tough for people who have just purchased TradersStudio like me. Hence, is it possible to have some code bank, from where we can share and reuse our systems for the better benefit for all users?

#28     May 23, 2009
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The Yahoo group has been very active. I would also advise people to truely study all of the code which comes with the product there are many good examples and often times from experience with our support stuff , they often reference examples which already exist and are shipped with the product.

We do plan to start doing seminars on line later this summer.

#29     May 26, 2009
  10. You can get more of these codes at http://tradersedgesystems.com/traderstips.htm

#30     May 27, 2009