One on One Training with Murray

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#11     Apr 8, 2009
  2. Well, Mr. Murray, it seems that you have won over me finally. I am ready to buy TradersStudio.

However, I must say that I just simply can not buy until the next week. Can I hope for some extension in the sale offer say by a week or so?

If you extend the sale offer, I shall be able to buy it. Thanks. :)

#12     Apr 9, 2009
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Most likely we will extend it for a bit more, I will post when we have decided on a new ending date.

#13     Apr 11, 2009
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We have extended it to April 22, I hope you find that helpful.

#14     Apr 13, 2009
  5. #15     Apr 14, 2009
  6. We? Do you really have a staff to schedule 30 hours?? Or are you royalty :D

#16     Apr 14, 2009
  7. Murray,can i ask how long you been trading? (i seen your name around a long time) Have you traded through a bear market before? Assuming you've made loads of money,why are you selling your time so cheap? If it's not the money but you want to help others,why not just do it free,or ask for a donation to charity? What could someone hope to learn in 30 minutes.Do you use indicators/mechanical/discretionary.Could we talk to people you have trained in the past?

#17     Apr 14, 2009
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

When your part of a organization , you should use "We". Even if you write an article , you use "We" because of respect for the other who came before you in that field.

#18     Apr 14, 2009
  9. Are you offerings part of a serious, "corporate - type" multi-person company (not counting your 4 hour a week secretary, your personal CPA, the cleaning lady, your dry cleaner or the virtual web designer who works in Pakistan), or are you pretty much a one-man shop (honestly)?

As are most trading vendors who use "we" to inflate their importance, pretending to have size.

If so, you should use "me" and "I"

#19     Apr 14, 2009
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are not a one man shop, we have 7 real people working with us including programmers. So we are a small company, but not a one man shop. In addition I come from a research background and even use "We" in my futures articles to respect the others who laid the ground work before me.

I don't have to inflate my importance in the bussiness, I have written over 150 articles in the past 15 years most of which have appeared in Futures Magazine. How many articles in major trading magazines have you written ?. I also have written several books which major publishers have published like John Wiley and Prentice Hall.

See most people who have to bad mouth someone do so because they have a low self self image and need to bring down people to make themselves feel better.

If so maybe you should be reading Tony Robbins instead of posting here.

#20     Apr 14, 2009