one of the worst things i remember seeing on cnbc

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Jun 24, 2002.

1. <b>MARIA</b>....... Need I say more!!!!!

#11     Jun 24, 2002
  2. If I Had A Nickle for every time the morning of 9/11 when Mark Haines spouted off saying "this is not Osama Ben Laden, he is not sophisticated enough to do this". He kept saying it. Why not just keep your mouth SHUT, especially when you don't know what is going on. TIS BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL, THAN OPEN IT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!

#12     Jun 24, 2002
  3. js1257

js1257

I think it is funny that ron insana still has a few hairs on his bald spot besides his side wings and you can see them. You think he might shave that area but I guess it shows he misses his rug.

#13     Jun 24, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

I think she is great....her comments right before the opening bell are so wrong so often, you can make a nice living just by fading her!

#14     Jun 24, 2002
  5. How about that guy from U VA. Tyler M. interviewing Mr. Internet Guru. Eric Gustafson also from U VA. Mutual admiration society. Nothing against U VA. I just don't like eric G. since he never met a four letter stock he did'nt like. Nokia, JDSU, all of the poster chld of the bubble he loved. At least H. Blodget had a niche. This guy loved everything.

#15     Jun 24, 2002
  6. what is it with the media and their denial? Dan Rather said the same thing! I turned to my children and said, everyone knows who did this, that man is a liar.

#16     Jun 24, 2002