One more winner for the road...RIG

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Apr 1, 2010.

1. One more before I hit the road. I gave you guys a lot today...Short appl, long jblu, long pal...now I am going to give you another winner that you can buy and hold for the next few days.

That winner is....drumrolll.....RIG. My target price is 100 dollars...

2. Got it, you're short aapl from 210.

3. Wow, what a nut. Been a while since we've seen someone of your caliber around here.

4. I know, finally a guy who makes good calls...btw, the short position in January on Apple was covered in February on the double bottom.

You probably do not trade so you wouldnt know how guys trade in and out of positions. In fact, in reviewing your old threads its hard to spot any trading at all. You are one of those guys that just lingers around the board. Listen my friend, get yourself an account and trade. No need to linger and troll the board.

You have a good weekend.

5. Yup. Amazing. That's quite convenient that position was closed 2 months ago before the 20% rise.

Give me some time to look through some charts over the past year. In fact, why waste my time. I leveraged my account long back in march of last year.

Ok, I closed out of everything today.

Sweet. I like this trading thing. It's so easy. I don't understand why I have to open an account when I can just say what my trades are on here?

6. Yup, I don't trade anything. How'd you know? I opened my first account in '99 and haven't made a trade since.

7. Why do you need a drumroll? You're not special or anything.