One more rally,one more scalp, one more day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Dude chill out it's a discussion board. You're the one setting yourself up. I don't think it has anything to do with bravery, it's plain and simple masochism at this point for you.

#21     Feb 21, 2008
  2. feb2865

feb2865

Me? oh no sir
    will be abusive for me to even initiate or ...moreover having the intention to whip your ass...

Like abusing a child or something. I mean, I am decent. I hate to watch a grown-man crying. It's disgusting.

Then I'll keep positing nice and wonderful things about you to the point of you losing your sleep...yes, if I develop a habit of kicking your ass, you won't be able to sleep waiting for what I have to say in the next post.. luckily for you I am not in the mood. I need a real contender not a fart dressed in a clown suit like you.

ooops...sorry ......I went over the line.

I'll try to be nice from now on...Promise

I am saying this because I definitely felt sorry for you..I mean...imagine all this thread you started and everyone here in line eager to kick your sorry ass...no sir, I was just trying to help

But maybe you're a masochist. You like to be spanked or something. Yes I mean, from somebody like you that have a precise combination of foot and mouth, the only explanation possible is to have pleasure off spanking.

Maybe you're gay and are looking for some sort of consolation, getting your ass handed back to you...who knows right??

Anyway, let's get back on track..shall we?

People like you are becoming so insignificant that I am afraid sooner or later you will be joining the endangered species fate. I know you're mad because the bears are kicking your (sorry ass) more and more to the point that you need to ventilate your stinky old farts in forums like this.

I have an idea. Why don't you get a job on CNBC? they have a bunch on donkeys in a suit that talks the same level of garbage as you do.

Does it hurt? I completely understand. Stop ignoring the inevitable - Daytrading/speculation are taking over the world. See, another advice for your own good...I tell you I am a nice person

I was trying to save you from the ongoing embarrassment that you're exposed everytime you post utterly-delusional garbage like the one you have on this thread.

I have to confess that reading your post again, gives me the slumbers. In all my life, I haven't read anything so delusional and boring at the same time( wait a minute, I have to do a research on that. Maybe one of the cramer's book compete with your writings, I don't know).

You know, maybe you can be hired as a medical writer that specializes on people who have insomnia. That way at least your garbage will have some sort of use like recycling used toilet water or something.

Well ...maybe it's not a good idea because they will also have nausea and that's not good if you fall asleep.

Just a suggestion - talk about your options stuff...what do you use? stratego?? Maybe you can throw out something useful there and gain some respect in this forum (see, still giving you ideas so you can cover your butt. Oh Lord I am such a nice person!!!)

Have a good life. I won't bother you again. It's not my intention to mess with your head. Sleep well

(YAWN) I am bored.

#22     Feb 21, 2008

3. Change your handle and attacked again? Get lost piece of junk little puny muscled pygmy.

#23     Feb 21, 2008

4. NON-SEQUITURE.

A 2000 word bomb.

#24     Feb 21, 2008
  5. My analysis for today is my post from yesterday. I outlined that lat night.

#25     Feb 21, 2008
  6. Wtf is wrong with you? Wait...dont answer....I think this forum has a character limit.

#26     Feb 21, 2008

7. Stay out of my range cocaine. I donot want to deal with your kind. Nasty harangued daytraders scalping pennies on the go..

#27     Feb 21, 2008

8. I enjoy your weak attacks. Your depressed psychotic and mentally challenged personalities are no match to mine.

#28     Feb 21, 2008

9. With the market like today Feb 21, 2008 how much money you made ? I am sure enough to put gas in your car and buy a Jim Beam at the corner liquor store?

#29     Feb 21, 2008

10. How tough is the concept that scalping 1-3% moves on say liquid ETF's on block trades is so difficult?

1-3% on on 2 block trades is $500-$1000 a pop. A few of those weekly adds up and makes a nice living.

How's the buy and hold method working for you? Greedy pigs like you expect large moves in one direction all the time. What kind of market is that?

People like you are needed in the market for traders to make money. The buy high and sell higher crowd and chasers make it great. So when you see something breaking new high's you chase it and think it will continue? Then people like you panic and sell the bottoms.

Remember, you get greedy and you will get burned.

#30     Feb 22, 2008