One more rally,one more scalp, one more day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 20, 2008.

1. lol day you are fucking insane!! i love it!!

#11     Feb 21, 2008
  2. wow, you are truly delusional day7793. You need to follow your own advise, and relax. You have no clue how to trade, so you come on here and antagonize people who do. Not sure who exactly you are addressing, but most of the folks I know are not scalpers, they are range or swing traders. Theres a hell of alot more to make than nickels and dimes. 2008 is starting out as a great year, for traders. You are not one, get over that.

#12     Feb 21, 2008
  3. I'm confused too. This market is a traders dream right now.

A nickel here or dime there in an etf or stock is thousands of dollars ...every 1/8th-1/4 move is big $$$$$$$$ depending on your block trades.

Hell, you are getting 5% swings in the index funds almost weekly. Go park your money somewhere else and let it rot.

#13     Feb 21, 2008
  4. feb2865

feb2865

I told you day7763 or whatever your name is...that you're just inviting everyone to kick your ass....

Because you realize that's exactly what's happening

don't you know???

#14     Feb 21, 2008
  5. day7793,
    what is your analysis of today's action?

#15     Feb 21, 2008
  6. Allow me:

More sellers than buyers.

#16     Feb 21, 2008

7. Kick my ass? LOL.

Have never ever have backed down from cowards like you. Go fly a kite ass****

#17     Feb 21, 2008
  8. Every single day pal, you are human speed bump. Traders be running over you all day long while you stare bewildered as your account dwindles away to nothing. Poor bag holder, a very tiny piece of me feels sorry for you.

#18     Feb 21, 2008

9. To days Feb 20 th 2008 Market action was exact ditto of my post of yesterday. Hell even I got caught in it at lunch time, buying FCX when it fell and RIMM at the close when the opening gap didn't fade.

To recap, the market opened up with futures jacked to the moon in a upbeat mood which I was very suspicious and leary to begin with.

The game was all laid out. Soon after lunch missiles started raining down on the market. Selling really intensified in the last hour or so as mentioned in my original post.

We had another rally, another scalp and another sell off.

How true things can be see for yourself and look at the 1 minute charts of SPX and DJIA and you will see the pattern yourself.

Need I say more? Rest my case idiotknocks.

#19     Feb 21, 2008
  10. Good post, feb. You speak the truth man.

#20     Feb 21, 2008