One more idea for Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Mar 19, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Perhaps this sounds silly...

Start a sub-forum called "Stupid Questions".
    I think it would be cool.

Anything goes.
    No bashing.

The reason I say this is because I have one.....

Why is it that Trumps proposed tax plan.... that has driven our markets to all time highs ( corporate repatriation/ tax cuts/ blah blah blah).. why is it that its on hold until the fight over healthcare is settled?

Can't Congress do two things at once?

See?
    Stupid question I guess. But I don't know the answer. Its not something you can Google.

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Cause they can't afford to do the cuts if they can't save money from the healthcare, but businesses are still going, great, less tax, less rules short term it's great for them.

Long term the next 2008 crash is going to be much worse, but likely won't happen with him around and he'll make billions from kick backs no doubt by then and won't care.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

So am I supposed to believe that all 400+ Congressmen and 100 Senators are ALL burning the midnight oil 24/7 on healthcare and are handcuffed on any other issue?!
    Talk about fraud, waste and abuse.
    What a good gig.
    A pension for life.
    Healthcare for life.
    ....and you only have to work like 30% of the year where the rubber meets the road.

comagnum likes this.
  5. You may overlook that there are already more than 10 (sub-)forums for posting different category of so-called "Stupid Questions"! :)

Yours this time should be under Economics, I suppose.

6. southall

southall

You never watched house of cards.

Passing these bigs laws requires lots of concessions, back scratching, ass licking, back stabbing, bribes, bullying, deceit, wire tapping, blackmailing, and some times even murder.

7. OK then.

Now I understand there should be a new forum for "Conspiracy Theories".

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

You just wish it was conspiracy sadly it's real life, humans in a group suck!

lawrence-lugar and OddTrader like this.