One Minute Hershey Without Volume

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Duref Mudgins, Jan 31, 2013.

1. As his erstwhile sponsor, I hope you will agree with me that without Jack, there would be no ET. Does ET have a succession plan? Have you contacted Hypostomus with a contingency offer? As an aside, do you wonder why it took me 13 years to develop a profitable system? Surely there is no correlation with reading Jack and ET during that same period.

#11     Feb 3, 2013
  2. i have him off ignore... i'll see if i can extract it from the posts over time and i'll post it what i find..

#12     Feb 3, 2013
  3. Good thinking, Hypo.

I always think, base on Hershey methods then without volume data, SCT, etc. that he promoted frequently, one could derive a holy grail system.

I personally just don't have the IQ (to understand his writing and methods) and knowledge (to know which part is right and which part is wrong) to try it out yet.

Perhaps one day.

#13     Feb 3, 2013
  4. What's SCT

#14     Feb 3, 2013
  5. Have you ever mucked out a stable? If a horse eats a gold nugget surely it will shit it out.

#15     Feb 3, 2013
  6. He has us at a disadvantage. As a Conjoined Mind of at least three posters, and possibly as many as five, he can outsmart and outcon any one of us. All of their bullshit is conspiritorially designed to keep us from looking at pure price action.

#16     Feb 3, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Basically a bunch of JABBERWOCKY.

#17     Feb 3, 2013
  8. So... what is SCT..... an acronym obviously

#18     Feb 3, 2013
  9. iamdom

iamdom

Seamless Continuous Trading
    Jack has been in for decades without a losing trade. But be careful because if you eat the fruit from the gaussian SCT tree, a worm will enter your brain and you will become like the master himself.

#19     Feb 3, 2013