One man's child murderer-muslim world's islamic hero

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Jul 16, 2008.

1. 1979:
    Kuntar had dragged her husband Danny and older daughter [4 years old] to the beach nearby, where he shot Danny execution style, making sure that her father's death would be the last sight her little girl would ever see.

Kuntar then took the butt of his assault rifle and brought in down on Einat's head, crushing it against a rock.

Today:
    Israel hands over Kuntar in exchange for the bodies of two Israeli reservists murdered by Hizbullah

Kuntar to receive hero's welcome...

...greeted at Beirut's airport by Prime Minister Fuad Saniora and President Gen. Michel Suleiman.

In Lebanon, red carpet laid out for convicted terrorist Samir Kuntar

Later, a huge rally will be held in the capital's southern suburbs where Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah will speak

Abbas congratulates Kuntar's family, Palestinians celebrate in Gaza, handing out sweets;

Enough said.

2. What else would you expect from such Palestinian scum and the culture it comes from, but hey, this heroes welcome & homecoming was all made possible by the Israeli govt, the Israelis only have themselves to blame.

3. I completely agree. They are savages and Israel should deal with them as savages. The father of one of the dead reservists said it best:

Ehud Goldwasser's father, Shlomo Goldwasser, said he was mystified by the Lebanese celebrations, coming after the recent war with Israel.

"I cannot understand what the Lebanese are so glad about and happy about. They sacrificed over 700 of their best warriors and all their economy, and what they get for what they did is a murderer, a bloody murderer of a three-and-a-half-year-old girl and her father - and for this they are making all this glory, for this they sacrificed so much. So I feel only pity for them."

4. He's a Lebanese Druze, idiots. If it is true what the Israeli government is saying (which is VERY hard to say), he should be rotting in a dark hole for the rest of his life.

5. Perhaps he is a Lebanese Druze but he receives hero's welcome from the entire Lebanon, a national holiday was declared for the entire Lebanon, he'll be greeted by Prime Minister Fuad Saniora and President Gen. Michel Suleiman, his family was congratulated by Abbas no less, your Palestinian buddies are dancing in the streets and handing out sweets, just like they did on 9/11.

Hey, he killed a 4 year old Israeli girl. He is a hero.

6. At least my buddies were far far away and celebrated the notion of an attack on the US rather than the actual death of civilians. Meanwhile, your friends were in NY filming the event, jumping around in excitement and giving each other high fives while people were jumping out of the windows of the crumbling towers. Despicable.

You're sick. If he did do what they say he did, he deserves nothing but pain.

7. Not in the Arab/Muslim world where he gets nothing but glory, where streets will be named after him, where Pres and PM will greet him and newborns will be named Samir in his honor.

8. I'm sure they don't worship him for killing that little girl like your putting it, I'm sure they don't even believe it's true. Accusing Muslims of being hateful on the basis of these accusations is like accusing Jews for being evil for worshiping the Talmud which contains some rather unflattering words about non-Jews. It's insane and has got nothing to do with THEM when it is YOUR interpretations. When judging Jews or Muslims on the basis of matters like this, the only relevant issue is how they interpret the matter because THAT is what tells us something about them. Your or anybody else's perceptions and interpretations are highly irrelevant.

With that being said, I must add that they have to look into it and find out exactly what he's done, and sentence him if he's guilty. However, because of the war, because of his status as a freedom fighter and because of the time he has served in Israeli prisons, I can't say I expect it to happen. Putting him back in prison would cast a great shadow over the Hizbollah victory over Israel. Damn politics.

9. I disagree entirely, it all stems from the base of insane religions, as you point out-ITS INSANE.

10. I'm sure they don't worship him for killing that little girl
    No kidding? What are they worshiping him for? Murdering that girl and his unarmed father was the only thing he's done in his entire life.

I'm sure they don't even believe it's true.
    I am sure they don't. I am sure they don't believe that 9/11 was carried out by Osama, I am sure they don't believe that sunni are killing shia and shia are killing sunni in Iraq, that Hamas is murdering innocent women and children... I am sure the only three things they believe in is that there is no god but Allah, that the US is the Great Satan and Israel is the Little Satan. But when I tell you that they are ignorant brainwashed fanatical savages you somehow vehemently disagree, perhaps because you believe in the same three things they do.

#10     Jul 17, 2008