One gram of Ginger Daily Prevents almost every Chronic Disease

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Arnie

Arnie

Her real name is Tina Louise. "Ginger" from Gilligans Island.

[​IMG]

#51     Jan 22, 2018
  2. I take a 81MG aspirin every day and I have done it for several years.
    On Sunday I had a stinging pain in my foot that began as a pulse and a few seconds later it felt like a needle was twisting in my foot.

The pain lasts for a few seconds and then recedes until the next time.
    It still hurts, but not as much and not as often as it did Sunday.

I was going to see the doc if it does not go away completely, but I wonder if the aspirin has something to do with it?

#52     Jan 24, 2018
  3. She looked good 50 years ago but this is a more current pic.......
    [​IMG]

#53     Jan 24, 2018

4. Ok I tried it, the ginger helped a lot.

I had been drinking a lot of fizzy drinks, Coke, Canada Dry etc. since I moved to the relative warmth of Colombia and particularly when I was in Panama.

For some reason my appetite for sugar dropped enormously on the ginger and I've reduced sugary drinks without effort. I guess that helped with any gout also.

Perhaps a lot of real ginger affected my appetite for ginger ale but either way, it worked well for me. My knees feel great, not very young but a major improvement.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    #54     Feb 22, 2018
    Baron likes this.
  5. Also heard a lot of good things about turmeric for inflammation but never tried it...

#55     Feb 23, 2018
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Turmeric is a bit hard on the digestion if you don't go easy. Start slow.

#56     Feb 23, 2018
  7. wjk

wjk

I take ginger daily. I peel it and juice it in my Omega. ( I also juice greens, beets, and carrots...all separately...no fruit). I'll add between 1/8 and 1/4 tablespoon of the ginger juice to my coffee or with a glass of diet Canada Dry. Only once a day. Pure ginger juice if VERY potent.

PS. I keep the beets and carrots separate from the greens because of their sugar content. I drink those in the morning pre workout.

#57     Feb 23, 2018
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

How long did you take it before you felt benefit. Was it a day or two or a couple of weeks---

#58     Mar 1, 2018
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I felt the inflammation benefits right off the bat.

#59     Mar 1, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Wikipedia is throwing cold water on cucurmin. I am going to take your lead though and try it.

#60     Mar 1, 2018