One gram of Ginger Daily Prevents almost every Chronic Disease

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Dec 12, 2017.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Sometimes I chop off a small slice of ginger and chew it. Pretty good. Feels healthy.

#41     Dec 17, 2017
  2. DTB2

DTB2

The best Ginger to have...[​IMG]

#42     Dec 20, 2017
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

The title of this thread is a tad bit sensational. I can believe if the fact is, it helps to prevent diseases.

I wonder how it compares to let's say garlic? I eat garlic like apples, and I don't even notice the smell. So if we can pick just one plant, what would it be?

#43     Dec 20, 2017
  4. niko79542

niko79542

Was visiting a cousin from Taiwan over the holidays. Told her about my stomach problems (bloating, constipation) and she recommended boiling water with ginger, adding some brown sugar or honey. Then drinking that as a tea.

Then on the uber ride home from the airport, I was talking to the uber driver about this, who was middle eastern. He was like "oh yea, I get up at 4 or 5am every day...do 30 minutes of cardio...and drink ginger tea too." He said it helped him with depression, unlike the anti-depression pills his doctor had prescribed.

Anecdotally...I find boiled ginger to have a very strong and immediate effect on me.

#44     Jan 9, 2018
  5. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Ginger steeped in hot water with honey is a nice replacement for tea or coffee. Add extra ginger to provide more spice. I find that even adding fresh Rosemary to hot water and honey is also great.

study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center.
    http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/rosemary-tea-good-for-10530.html

#45     Jan 9, 2018
    niko79542 likes this.
  6. traderob

traderob

With the constipation?:D

#46     Jan 10, 2018
    niko79542 likes this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

agree. It will prevent almost all chronic diseases

#47     Jan 10, 2018
  8. i thought that was exactly the cause of all headaches

#48     Jan 10, 2018
  9. maxinger

maxinger

hmmm. seems like we have to take this lady 'ginger' and real ginger.

#49     Jan 10, 2018
  10. niko79542

niko79542

Well I'm glad I brought this thread back to life.

#50     Jan 11, 2018