One gram of Ginger Daily Prevents almost every Chronic Disease

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Some of the above have side effects and are known to interact with medications. So heads up!
    personally, I put a piece of raw cinnamon in my green tea every morning. I also boil garlic in water, strain the water, cool it down and then put into my water bottle every day!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    #11     Dec 12, 2017
    speedo likes this.
  2. speedo

speedo

Valid point but medications are often a result of poor diet, lack of prudent exercise, smoking, and other substance abuse. There is no shortage of study showing natural substances proving more therapeutic than manufactured drugs (oddly not confirmed by big pharma studies). Most people don't learn to listen to their bodies which give ample feed back on what is good for you and what is not.

#12     Dec 12, 2017
    lovethetrade and Stocktracker like this.
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I notice very potent anti-inflammatory effects the most.

If you're a daily drinker of alcohol, the curcumin / ginger combo is great for combatting that warm and swollen feeling you would feel upon waking up after a night of drinking and eating junk. I like to drink bourbon and I can tell a big difference in how I feel when I'm taking my curcumin/ginger versus when I'm not. The reason why you want to combat inflammation is because when the body's inflammatory response is always on, the body can develop a whole host of problems over time like cancer, arthritis, alzheimer's, etc.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    #13     Dec 12, 2017
    zdreg, lovethetrade and niko79542 like this.
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, it's good you mentioned that. I don't take any medications so I'm a little clueless when it comes to the drug interactions associated with various supplements.

#14     Dec 12, 2017
  5. userque

userque

#15     Dec 12, 2017
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, it is also good for nausea and motion sickness for boat rides. And there is the tea form...

#16     Dec 12, 2017
  7. speedo

speedo

Yes ginger tea is good, just steep some root slivers.

#17     Dec 12, 2017
  8. All tea is good for you. and does wonders for your system and mood.

Give up coffee and soda and high sugar juices and maybe alcohol too...for Tea and water and whey protein milk shakes.

You'll instantly feel like a new, better person. :) important for trading too...to have a clear mind and soul and calm outlook,

#18     Dec 12, 2017
    jl1575 likes this.
  9. maxinger

maxinger

I heard this Bentong, Malaysia produces the best ginger.
    definitely it is more expensive than normal gingere.

#19     Dec 12, 2017
  10. Could you provide a link to the actual study? I ask because I contacted a local scientist/professor here in Montreal about ginger supplementation. He said that the studies he is aware of show very small changes; almost within the margin of error.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    #20     Dec 13, 2017