One giant mortgage crisis wasn't enough

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. rew

rew

2. Max E.

Max E.

When reading an article like this, it is hard not to come to the conclusion, that the Obama administration is doing everything in its power to blow up the economy completely.

3. WOW!

I agree, it's all intentional. There is no other logical explanation.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's probably planning a crisis as an excuse to make himself Führer.

It's been successfully done before.

(NOW I'm comparing BO to Hitler)

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You can't make this shit up.

"No Job, No Problem

Settlements include setting aside prime-rate mortgages for low-income blacks and Hispanics with blemished credit and even counting "public assistance" as valid income in mortgage applications."

6. Putting them into houses they can't afford is only the first step. Keeping them there, regardless of whether they pay or not, is the next.

FHA to Allow Jobless <del>Homeowners</del> Squatters to Miss Mortgage Payments for 1 Year
    http://www.gobankingrates.com/mortg...eowners-to-miss-mortgage-payments-for-1-year/

House resolution advocates temporary foreclosure moratorium
    http://www.housingwire.com/2011/07/11/house-resolution-advocates-temporary-foreclosure-moratorium

7. Illum

Illum

No Job, No Problem

"Settlements include setting aside prime-rate mortgages for low-income blacks and Hispanics with blemished credit and even counting "public assistance" as valid income"

Time to remove all assistance until these parasites die off. They are killing this nation.

8. Banjo

Banjo

9. Yep. This policy of giving nonwhites lower standards, and government/ACORN pressure on banks to give money to nonwhites without question is a large part of what caused the first crisis. The default rate for minorities is over triple what it is for whites. These racial discrimination policies are fucking up the country in a big way. They are fucking up many of our institutions not the least of which are industry and academia.

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2008/09/diversity-recession-debunking.html

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/080921_cornerstone.htm

10. Eight

Eight

Democrats are not hard to figure out. Without the overwhelming Black vote percentage that they have, they are out of business. They will do ANYTHING to keep that Black vote. They have a fair majority of the Hispanic votes, so they will do NEARLY ANYTHING to keep those votes... They buy votes with taxpayer dollars so they will do ANYTHING to keep those dollars going through their hands which means that bailouts and stimulus and welfare and more taxes and all that s$^t is their main playbook... and they like to call all that s$%t they do "investments".. aren't they cute!

Our job, as traders and wage earners, if we accept the assignment, is to earn as much as we can and pay as little taxes as possible. It's our patriotic duty to not pay those taxes because if we do the Left will use the money to sink us into Third World Status... of course, if we choose to not accept the assignment, to not step up to the plate and take our shot at becoming High Earners, we always have the choice of welfare/ disability/ etc.. Personally, I've done both, it's like the choice that indigenous tribal people have: they can be hunter-gatherers, work a two hour day but they have the problem of starvation in times of drought.. or they can farm, work long hours, have a worse diet, but in times of drought they can live on food they store up in good times...

Hmmmm... in the modern environment there is an "elegant solution".. it just came to me! Be a high earner when you can but study how to milk the system.. if you find that you are out of work it's good to know how to work the housing and free food systems.. with the housing the key to getting to the head of the line, in California at least, is to be Mexican or be homeless.. If you can't "pass" then have a big car. Just move into the thing and declare oneself homeless... a friend of mine did that recently, with him it was not by choice but nonetheless, I'm tracking his progress and wow, the guy is getting an apartment for pocket change, took only a couple of months... and he's a tough guy anyhow, living indoors or in a car or camping, all the same to him seemingly... he was a little disheveled looking there for awhile right after he hit the road but he pulled out of it.. he was mumbling about "turning tricks" or something once, talking to himself really, sort of hanging on to the walls as he walked around actually....

#10     Jul 12, 2011