One for All - All for One

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bronks, Feb 13, 2010.

1. bronks

bronks

Interesting read in WIRED about time. Balance and entropy (chaos, not in the classic sense) figure hard into it. Would it be too far of a stretch to to suggest god-energy-time-balance are all one in the same?... jsut a thought, don't get yer panties in a bunch.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/02/what-is-time/

[​IMG]

#31     Feb 27, 2010
  2. Yes, its all one thing/being, to be transcended in favor of the living Go(o)d. And then it (time/mass/diversity/god) will all fade away and disappear to be forgotten.

#32     Feb 27, 2010
  3. bronks

bronks

Can you be a little more specific with that.

#33     Feb 27, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

How the hell did you know I like to wear panties? and how did you anticipate them riding up my ass crack? I suppose next you'll want me to mail them to you, unwashed of course.

These diagrams are from humans on crack, they might be fun but I would not take them too seriously. We may never know the reality about things like parallel universes, we don't even know what supposedly over 90% of our universe is made. Physical reality is an elusive concept even though it is the most rigorous of empirical sciences.

Metaphysics? may as well try meth

#34     Feb 27, 2010
  5. Illusions, recognized as illusions, will eventually disappear. Time/mass/diversity/god are all part of the same illusion. It's multileveled, secretive, and confusing. This does not describe the Reality of Go(o)d, beyond the impressivness of such a comlex illusion. In Reality, all know all. So if we are experiencing a situation where we don't know everything, it's because we are yet bedeviled/bewitched/enchanted with an illusion of our own making.

#35     Feb 28, 2010
  6. On Chaos:

If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason then all possibility of life is destroyed.

Christopher McCandless

#36     Feb 28, 2010
  7. bronks

bronks

Yes we may never know the reality of a lot of things... so what? Are we just supposed stop wondering about it? As a trader, you're an ultimate speculator on the future.

My dog can be in a deep slumber and if he farts, he practically jumps through the roof. You think he cares why he does it? He just calms down, gets a drink and smells his ass one more time before he goes back to sleep.

I remember back to the first grade, in church, and wondering that it was cool that god made everything and all... but who made god? And I've never stopped.

#37     Mar 1, 2010
  8. bronks

bronks

Which conveniently brings us to the "reality" that we HAVE to experience reality in varying degrees to become enlightened enough to see the light...

... IMO, there's no way around it. We gotta sludge through this realm. Dante's Inferno is more than a metaphor.

#38     Mar 1, 2010
  9. bronks

bronks

There's always a pickle!

#39     Mar 1, 2010
  10. The issue generally boils down to reality and identity. Our Identity is Reality...a pre-time/mass/diversity diversion that we choose to slog through for no particular reason/purpose except to satisfy a morbid sense of curiousity. The realm of learning can't add to the realm of knowing (all). At the same time, I would encourage you/anyone to look at the mechanics of an/our illusion, as well as it's recurring themes and scenarios. We escape when we decide its not what we really want. What we really want is Reality.

#40     Mar 1, 2010