One for All - All for One

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bronks, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Nutmeg may be a nut, but my street name at ET is Proud Psychopath which makes me the King of Nuts (and I am not a good nut by definition) here by the way that would also make me a macadamia.

One nut has to come to the defense of another nut. I concur that Nutmeg should not have indicated that the sentence is a quote in the interests of comedy because the other side may not play along if it knows that it is just a quote.

#21     Feb 18, 2010
  2. If there is positive/negative, then their must be good/evil. If there is good/evil, there must be someone to draw the line between the two. If there is someone that can draw the line between the two, he must be all good because someone all evil would not draw the line in the right place. This someone must also be all wise and all knowing to draw the line between good/evil. Only God would be able to do this,then. If there is no God, then there are no positive & negative energies. If there are no positive & negative energies, then we dont exist.

Any second now that blasphemer that thinks he is Jesus, but always throws out buddist philosophies is going to come out of the woodwork and tell us all that we are all figments of our own imaginations.

#22     Feb 19, 2010
  3. This is what the Quran says, Mullahs say the same thing to suicide bombers.

#23     Feb 19, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

Iran says we are the evil, then they must be in the right I guess beacuse they have drawn the distinction.

#24     Feb 19, 2010
  5. bronks

bronks

This isn't for those who pray and go on their merry way.

[​IMG]

#25     Feb 23, 2010
  6. Duality (positive/negative, good/evil) is a concept ill-concieved in our imagination(s). Our of duality comes human existence. Without duality, yes, then "we" as humans don't exist. Since duality is a concept, and not a reality, humans don't exist except as they conceive and believe they do.

So here's how to draw the line.

Good
    ----------------
    GoodAndEvil

Below the line is duality. It does not exist. Above the line is Good. Only Good is real. All else is imaginary, made to seem real by a mind-gone-mad, drunk with lust for more than what's real, staggering under the weight of it's self-deception. To concieve of and believe in duality is to eat (digest) of the fruit of the tree of good-and-evil. Blasphemers eat of this fruit. Truth-tellers (like Jesus) feed on the Word of Go(o)d, single-mindedly dedicated to adviata vedanta...pure non-duality.

Christ!

#26     Feb 24, 2010
  7. #27     Feb 24, 2010
  8. I just saw this quoted, so I must have the member who posted it on ignore, but whoever you are, you're mentally ill.

#28     Feb 24, 2010
  9. bronks

bronks

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think you and I are basically saying the same thing. Only the verbiage and the mechanics might be different... I don't know.

#29     Feb 24, 2010
  10. Very few are talking about pure non-duality. Most of the world's teachers/teachings explore the intracacies of duality. If their students interest (in how things are) does not transcend an interest in duality, then students are basically expending a vast amount of energy on a waste of time. Perhaps it is helpful to study duality to an extent...to look at it closely. But I advise arriving at a curriculum in which duality is compared to non-duality. It is by comparison that duality can be seen more clearly for what it is...a rediculous parody of creation.

Take for example the paradigm offered in your first picture-post in this thread. It's the concept of many-and-one, an expression of duality. Yes, it may be how a dual world is constructed. Never are the individual "wills" unconnected/correlated to a single, say, "consciousness". Looking more closely, it's a picture of madness, because if it's true, one consciousness is expressing itself as many personalities. We call that "multiple personality disorder".

And so, this paradigm must ultimately be transcended in favor of a One Will way of Life. One Will means the Will of all who populate such a World is exactly the same. This does not seem attractive to those imaginative minds who are yet attracted to the concept of multiple wills. But gradually, as each of these are held side by side for comparison, it will be understood that One Will is far more attractive than the dual paradigm/world. For one thing, those who believe they have a will of their own are gravely mistaken, if only they would look more closely at the picture you posted first in this thread. They actually don't have their own will. It's a farce to think they do. The only freedom they really have at this point is to choose between a many-and-one paradigm/concept/world to a One Will World of Go(o)d (and only Go(o)d).

Christ!

#30     Feb 25, 2010