One-fifth of China's land is polluted

Discussion in 'Economics' started by heisenbern, Jul 31, 2017.

1. A time bomb of unprecedented catastrophe awaits 1.5 billion people.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. China is buying farmland the world over because they have nearly destroyed their own land, almost certainly irrevocably:

4. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

The pollution from china is not limited to just their country. Their mass manufacturing continues to pollute the world’s air supply and their rivers are polluting the world’s oceans. This time Bomb you speak of, affects the whole world and it’s not just 1.5 billion people!

Thank you Bill Clinton for NAFTA.

tom2 and heisenbern like this.
  5. Why wasn't China held to the same standards as the U.S. in the Paris Climate Accord?

Why doesn't the liberal media talk about this?

6. I don't understand the Chinese local governments would not care or check their environment for air quality and water quality.

They should have water treatment process for their production plants. That should be part of production costs, unavoidable by law.

Besides, that can be a huge business for water treatment facilities. Why nobody cares about this big business opportunity? Very curious indeed!

7. I think you are referring to views like this:

China claims it is on the same standards as everybody else:

etc....

8. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

These folks don't want to make waves, after all the whole world is manufacturing products in China.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Chinese people are just like that. I worked with H1b engineers from China and all over the world. The Chinese ones were the only ones that would take a krap and not wash their hands... A friend was a restaurant inspector in Los Angeles. He told me you only had to know one thing: Never Eat Chinese. He said the kitchens were filthy and they always bribed the inspectors. I sneaked around and checked a kitchen or two: it was horrifying...

Clubber Lang likes this.
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Liberal Media is essentially worthless entertainment.

#10     Jul 31, 2017
    murray t turtle and Clubber Lang like this.