One cannabis joint as bad as five cigarettes: study

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Complete and utter bullshit.

Drinking water will kill you too.

death due to drinking too much water

#11     Jul 31, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Not both at the same time I hope, it's not good for you!!

#12     Jul 31, 2007
  3. :D :D

I'd say you've had enough....

:D :D

#13     Jul 31, 2007
  4. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

does it have the same negative effect if you eat it in brownie form? Tobacco that is, perhaps I should start baking my cigars into pies....

#14     Jul 31, 2007
  5. FYI

As you could probably imagine, eating cannabis will not harm your lungs.

On the other hand, its important to know that eating the amount of tobacco in a cigar will kill you.

:cool:

#15     Aug 1, 2007

6. Yeah, but have you ever seen anyone eat a brownie with a an ounce or so quality ganja in it?

Hmm, well on average, one might hold a toke 5 times longer (or more!) than a puff of cigarette smoke.

Naw, probably no correlation.

#16     Aug 1, 2007
  7. #17     Aug 1, 2007
  8. Holy crap, that is one big ass trumpet.

The disturbing thing is, thats very traditional for tobacco in many parts of the world, last i checked, that resembles a "super-large" indonesian cigarette, which are traditionally rolled in a "mega-trumpet" fashion.

Um, i dont actually have a point in this post, except that smoking huge-ass trumpets of anything is likely not very good for you, overall.

#18     Aug 1, 2007
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

I'm glad I asked, I was just about to bite into a large slice of Cohiba-Ala-Mode.

In all honesty, I didn't realize ingesting tobacco was fatal. Never got more than a tiny bit in my mouth before I violently spat it out.

Anyone who has ever been a heavy smoker of both, won't have any doubts which is the more harmful to your physical health.

#19     Aug 1, 2007
  10. Heard she's only 25.

#20     Aug 1, 2007