Once and For ALL - Let's run a simmulated presidential election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Sep 30, 2011.

Vote for your next President

1. Barack Obama

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Chris Christie

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. Ron Paul

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Mitt Romney

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Herman Cain

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Catching up on the political news, which I hadn't been paying any attention to since the first Republican debate, and I am astounded, amazed, even, to see that Perry has developed an opposition that thinks - wait for it - that he is .......................................................................................................................

pro-immigrant.

Holy crap.

Anyone who thinks Christie will survive the Republican primaries clearly hasn't been paying attention. There was a lynch mob at the first one, that cheered the mere mention of 234 people being executed over the past ten years in Texas - that's two a month. At the second one, which I didn't see, but I heard about this one later, they cheered the idea of someone without health insurance not getting care, and I think I'm putting that one euphemistically.
    These barbarians would never, in a thousand million years, allow Christie to get past their filters. Like Mccain in 2000 against Dubya, by the time it was over, you'd swear he was a Democrat.

#11     Sep 30, 2011