Once and For ALL - Let's run a simmulated presidential election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Sep 30, 2011.

Vote for your next President

1. Barack Obama

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Chris Christie

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. Ron Paul

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Mitt Romney

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Herman Cain

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nitro

nitro

Ok, let's vote.

2. Max E.

Max E.

Poll has an automatic bias, there are 4 conservative choices and Obama. This is something that these guys on the left who are touting the fact that Obama is slightly leading the polls dont seem to understand. Once the race is down to 1 Repub vs. 1 Dem it should be good for atleast a 3-4 point bounce for the republican who wins the primary, as all the people who are saying they wont vote for certain conservatives will certainly jump ship once it is the only choice available besides Obama.

3. nitro

nitro

Then vote other and explain your choice.

4. Max E.

Max E.

I voted Christie instead. :D

5. If those were my only choices, right now today, I'd vote for Christie. Christie will probably change once the "handlers" get hold of him, should he choose to run at all. If that would happen, and he becomes just another political meat-head, that would cost him my vote.
    I'd still rather see Huntsman, but there's no chance of any real sanity coming to our political system.

6. Nitro is intellectually dishonest. He knows what he is doing. He does it all the time.

7. nitro

nitro

:eek: I am no such thing. If we need more candidates, we can pm the moderator and ask for more choices. I just thought those were the top candidates that people love on this site. Chris Christie isn't even running! But I think we should allow for wishful thinking too.

If I included every possible candidate, it would have thinned out too much imo.

8. pspr

pspr

Put Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and a few other Dem favorites in there.

Besides, what's the "Once and For All" comment supposed to mean?

9. nitro

nitro

What? Non of those people are running!

10. pspr

pspr

Not yet! :D

Besides, neither is Christie.

#10     Sep 30, 2011