Once a bear turned bull!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by itradeopt, May 1, 2008.

1. Doom and gloomers beware! The feds have rigged your shorting games and now white candles up everyones arse. Donot throw your monies away, instead go buy Iphones and Xbox and things from Victorias secret for your mistresses.

#11     May 1, 2008
  2. trader_eight: like the chart. I have been scratching my head in disbelief as to how all this is transpiring knowing what is still lurking out there and what has already occured. There is a disconnect between reality and current market activity. Numbers are being released and worded in such a way so as to skew interpretation in favor of upward move. I guess as traders no matter how unbelieveable it seems we need to just trade the market. Maybe that is why the technically oriented traders are more successful, because they tend to discount the misrepresented fundamentals. Thanks everyone for all your input.

#12     May 2, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

There are fundamentals?? How odd......

#13     May 2, 2008

4. IMPERSONATION- POSTER IS A FAKE. POST REPORTED TO MODERATOR. This needs to stop!

#14     May 2, 2008
  5. LOLLOLLOLLOLLLOLLLOLLL

Better run and tell the principal the other kids are picking on you !

#15     May 2, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

I looked at it. What's your point?

#16     May 2, 2008
  7. next leg down begins soon

#17     May 2, 2008
  8. I am with you on this one, I think it's a game of probability and money management.

#18     May 2, 2008