Onazi live on tv

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 27, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

What's our tyrant got to say? Ok, and I'll quote the tyrant as Fox News did live:"Republicans in Congress refuse to move forward." Well, thank God! Moving "Forward" to Onazi means moving forward into full blown communism.:mad: Are any of you awake? Jesus!:(

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I can't even type fast enough to keep up with this tyrant son of a bitch! He just said, "we'll not be safe until we control Guns, and have better background checks." Ok...:( :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

In that we must already be safe.
    We already have gun control to the tune of 22,000 gun laws and it's his fellow bleeding hearts that stand in the way of effective background checks.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

We don't need 22,001 gun laws, but this tyrant is going to make that number small stuff as long as Patriots in America lay down...

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA:
    When you rearrange the letters:

An Arab Backed Imposter

6. Funny how that works out... ("funny" as in strange... not Haha... more along the line of ironic.)

7. Obama is a great president. His only problem is that he is not really progressive enough. He's too centrist and compromising to the idiots on the right.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And your thoughts on the tooth fairy?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NMp86N2y3I0?list=PLd_cklG4-qJqnIA7QrfBIZ2na3xdhVbUP" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thanks for the post! Makes me laugh, but also sad that this is where we literally are in AMERICA today, and no one's doing anything about it...

#10     Oct 1, 2013