On the Fed's ability to control unemployment, and other silly Ricter thoughts...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just because you cut and paste your question a second time, doesn't make it any more valid, you know. It was answered already. Now, if that's all you got, well by all means, spam it over and over again in the hopes someone with an IQ under yours (you can always hope) will think the point is still relevant.

But debate (or in your case the inability to do so) is about back and forth. So you posted what you thought was a contradiction. I addressed it. And instead of replying to my answers, you ignore them and pretend they never happen.

I get why you did it - because you honestly have no grasp of the topic. But it would be better to fade away instead of make it so obvious as to post the same comment over again, and make it so clear to everyone.

#51     Jul 17, 2012
  2. I won our debate Tao. Good luck next time.

#52     Jul 17, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You certainly won the trolling portion, that's for sure!

The only missing from the picture below (and how I picture you) is the double-wide!

[​IMG]

#53     Jul 17, 2012
  4. "Debating" with Big Arrow is like debating with Peter Griffin (yes, the cartoon character).

#54     Jul 17, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I admit to not being familiar with Peter Griffin, and had to wiki it. When it goes into the personality of the character, I have to admit, the likeness to bigarrow is astonishing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Griffin

#55     Jul 17, 2012
  6. Fact: the author of the article contradicted himself. And the article was poorly written.

Tao another great job of cut and paste, you got skills man.

#56     Jul 17, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

"Ignore reality, and pontificate!"

#57     Jul 17, 2012
  8. Again another great cut and paste and with a picture too. Very impressive Tao very impressive.

#58     Jul 17, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

"When in trouble, repeat last comment over and pretend not to hear response!"

#59     Jul 17, 2012
  10. Seriously Tao do you not see where the the author contradicted himself ?

#60     Jul 17, 2012