On the Daily Show, Obama is the last laugh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Grammar Nazi

A captious individual who cannot resist the urge to correct a spelling and/or grammar mistake even in informal settings. After pointing out the linguistic shortcomings in others, a Grammar Nazi feels a strange sense of twisted and unconstructive intelligentsia delight.

#31     Oct 29, 2010
  2. Sure you were... no educated person would write that, even if preoccupied.

#32     Oct 29, 2010
  3. Even Yale and Harvard educated people can make grammar mistakes.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KogebxJkHig?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KogebxJkHig?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#33     Oct 29, 2010
  4. Hypocritical Libtarded Ignoramus

Uneducated lowlife libtard (Range Rover) who posts about how educated liberals supposedly are but uses "had went" instead of "had gone" and "Steward" instead of "Stewart" when struggling to defend his idol, Obama.

#34     Oct 29, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes and he could fly an F-16 as well. He also had this habit of being honest and forthright. After 2 years of slimy lying chicago politicians he seems downright Presidential in contrast.

I like him.

#35     Oct 29, 2010
  6. But you're obviously NOT educated. This is NOT about Bush either, as you'll see on Tuesday night.

P.S. "Had went" is one heckuva mistake, dude.

#36     Oct 29, 2010

7. I don't watch The Daily Show so I wasn't sure how he spelled his name.I just learned 2 seconds ago he spelled his first name "Jon".For future reference "Steward" is the correct spelling of a last name.

Last I checked this was a politics forum.When you're finished playing English teacher and making childish insults I might continue the discussion.

#37     Oct 29, 2010
  8. This has to be a joke. :(

#38     Oct 29, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Dead serious. :)

#39     Oct 29, 2010
  10. Like the hundred thousand + dead due to weapons of mass destruction and Saddam helping Al-Qaeda .

#40     Oct 29, 2010