On the Daily Show, Obama is the last laugh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Right, and if any of these teabagger candidates; Angle had to deal with what Obama did it'd turn out like an episode of I Love Lucy. As if anyone could have done better w/o breaking any eggs.

#11     Oct 28, 2010
  2. This is more respect than Obama deserves.

#12     Oct 28, 2010
  3. The mangled syntax and wayward punctuation in this post render it essentially incomprehensible, similar to most liberal utterances.

#13     Oct 28, 2010

4. My condolences on your being born dim.

#14     Oct 28, 2010
  5. reg

reg

Is English your second language or are you merely a product of a really screwed up public school system?

#15     Oct 28, 2010
  6. Sorry, I don't write in teabagger mutant. Its a shame you're so
    daft.

#16     Oct 28, 2010
  7. cstfx

cstfx

In the interview, Obama says that Summers did "a heck of a job" and got the obligatory laugh. Was Obama really saying that Summers was a fuck-up and incompetent?

#17     Oct 28, 2010
  8. rc8222

rc8222

If the MA plan is such a failure, why is Obama implementing 95%+ of it on the ENTIRE COUNTRY? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course you and your fellow libertards don't have an answer for that one, huh??? :eek:

#18     Oct 28, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just saw the clip. Sureal.

I've never seen a President made a fool of like that. Never.

Disaster. One week before a midterm. Terrible performance and terrible decision to go on that show.

Obama looked feckless, powerless and inarticulate. He finally did something that is actually historic, he let a comedy show host rip him into pieces.

"Hope and Change.... but not overnight" LOL!!!!

#19     Oct 28, 2010
  10. Its not a failure

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZpegeTXEoc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZpegeTXEoc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#20     Oct 29, 2010