On race relations in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 22, 2011.

1. jem

jem

its called janitorial services, yard maintenance. I have job openings for skilled people at 10 an hour. just no one wants to work for 10 an hour they would rather get unemployment and other benes.

We could start actually enforcing the border because we would have more workers.

Manufacturers might see the ability to manufacturer again.

Plus we would no who the frauds are, after a while.

#51     Jul 25, 2011
  2. I actually don't live in Seattle, but do come from there. I do have relatives who live in Spokane and say the illegals have ruined that city as they ruin every place they go to.

And there you go with the stupid white people thing again. Later on in this thread you accuse some one of being a racist.

You are a white hating racist. In other words, a loser. :p

#52     Jul 25, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

*shudder*

#53     Jul 25, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Spokane. :D

I'm white and have no beef against white people but loath backwards redneck inbred all-white societies like yours. Bad genetics and low IQs abound. Are you sure you aren't from Wenatchee?

Washington is too full of Stupid White People.

Stupidity abounds there like no other place I've ever seen and I've been *everywhere*.

Hailing from Seattle and calling someone from elsewhere stupid is simply non sequitur. Outside of Chicago I think Seattle is stupidity capitol of America. Don't make me pull up the numbers.

Perhaps Mt. Rainier will explode and we'll be rid of you all. It is important to keep a positive outlook. :)

#54     Jul 25, 2011
  5. You are not white you dumb asshole. Who knows or cares what you are. Your stupid as shit. Dumber than hell. Retarded or a moron or an idiot. I am surprised you can type. Or is your mommy doing that for you? Maybe your retarded inbred sister is helping you?

Your showing how stupid you are by saying Seattle is all white? You have never been out of your mommy's basement apparently. I bet you don't even trade either. Probably on welfare waiting to get your disabilty for being a retarded, depressed Obama voting democrat. What a loser! LOL

And now you want to crap on Chicago? Wow are you pathetic! What city you going to pick on next, New York? Miami? Duh...

Since you know WA state so well it's obvious you come from WA. Either that or you are still in school and learning geography?... Do they even waste their time on teaching this to retards?

Pull up numbers? You mean pull then out of your ass right? Isn't that where you keep most of what you are worth? ha ha

Don't lose too much on the simulator today... :D

#55     Jul 26, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Here's a breakdown by state:

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparebar.jsp?ind=6&cat=1

#56     Jul 26, 2011
  7. LOL! Well who tinkled in your cheerios this morning princess?

I couldn't be considered "racist" by any objective measure. I believe in complete freedom of association, and don't seek to dominate anyone. Nor do I advocate that members of one group should have more or different legal rights than another group. I have never suggested that legal rights out to be based on race. I don't hate anyone, and believe equal standards should be applied to all groups.

A conservative? I'm certainly conservative on some issues, and very liberal on others. A republican? LOL fuck that. They're way too liberal and statist for me...

Don't worry about me though, I'm quite comfortable where I am. I also evaluate character and accomplishment on a case-by-case basis, when I'm evaluating individual men and women. It makes little sense to do that when evaluating a group however. Of course many members of any group will deviate from the norms. However, that doesn't mean groups can not be accurately evaluated.

Yes, good looking black women are extremely rare, and I get out quite a bit. That's how I know. LOL! Certainly there are some attractive black women. But out of 100 white vs 100 black women, there will be MANY more attractive white women, according to my taste at least.

#57     Jul 26, 2011
  8. Vast sums are spent on funding and enforcing Affirmative Action and diversity programs. Of course this is just the direct cost, then there's also the indirect cost to the system which is incurred by not hiring the best candidate or admitting the best student, and instead hiring/admitting based on racial discrimination schemes.

#58     Jul 26, 2011
  9. :D "If he can do it others probably can too" :D :p

If one black person can do it, then they all can. Brilliant logic. I saw a white guy bench press 500 lbs once. I guess since I'm white too that means I can do it. Well, in ricter's world at least....

#59     Jul 26, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I didn't say they "all" can, jizzdrinker.

#60     Jul 26, 2011