On race relations in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I've lived in LA, and outside a few certain areas of the city, it looks not unlike Peru or Ecuador. Of course if you stay in Santa Monica, Malibu, or the hills it's generally fine.

I generally prefer more white areas, bars, or clubs. I have had trashy friends before when I thought it was amusing. However, I don't want any MS-13 friends now. I'd prefer to not be around them. If you want to do drugs, it will likely be necessary to have some contact with such people. Otherwise, if you don't want to be around gang bangers and welfare types, then that pretty much eliminates places which have groups of people with 3rd world ethnic origins.

If found that sure, there are some gorgeous latinas. However, on average white women are far better looking. The average latina is far less attractive than an average white women, and hot white women are far more frequent.

I have never dated a black chick. I have gone home with a couple casually. Attractive black women are very very rare, and even more rare would be a black women I could identify with and relate to, to the degree I could with a white woman.

Most of the nicer clubs, bars, and restaurants have mostly white patronage. In LA you have lots of Indans and Asians in that mix too. I prefer whiter demographics, generally.

#31     Jul 24, 2011
  2. Exactly. I'd rather not live in a 3rd world shit hole. Because A) white people still party, most of them just have jobs too, so they can't do it quite as much. B) If that's not enough, and you want "excitement" you can go to Peru or Somolia, there's plenty of "excitement" there.

#32     Jul 24, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You might find your ideal place...in Alabama or Mississippi. Somewhere like that. Get yourself a white sheet and a rope and you'll fit right in with that "whiter demographic" that you seek.

Maybe you'll become the Grand Wizard. You never know.

#33     Jul 24, 2011
  4. Are you joking? Alabama is one of the blackest states in the union, and Mississippi is THE blackest state in the union. Why do you think they are such dumps and have such poor demographic stats?

#34     Jul 24, 2011
  5. So you claimed to have taken black women home (I dont believe that for one second) how do you feel about white women dating black guys ?

#35     Jul 24, 2011
  6. Basically, the "new money" hedge funds did their best tear down of the "old money Greenwich" and built their estates all over the place. I think the Greenwich of the 80s represents the sort of class that has been driven out by this current generation of hedge funders.

I remind people that I speak with about the differences between now and then is that even back in the 80s, a really successful "insert profession" was making several hundred thousand a year. The difference between the top guys and the middle guys was not that extreme, and the world seemed to be a better place to live in.

The greed of the 80s is almost comical compared to this current situation.

#36     Jul 24, 2011
  7. lol, I love these apologists with their cherry picked exceptions to the rule. And the "so dark you could almost call him black" would be considered extremely racist by their own hyper-sensitive standards.

I can just picture the "Ministry of Racial Integration" showing up at Ricter's office. Sooo, where are your required black employees? "Well, this guy over here is so dark, you can almost count him as black..."

#37     Jul 24, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I know what you are and what you aren't.

You are a racist and a bigot.

You aren't a conservative or a republican.

Hope you find your lily white utopia. You embrace your fears. I will embrace character and accomplishment on a case-by-case basis.

Good looking black women are extremely rare? You need to get out more.

#38     Jul 24, 2011
  9. Mav88

Mav88

You are not good at stats are you? Who cares what your guy does, I'm looking at blacks as a group and as a group they underperform terribly in spite of decades of preferrential treatment in science and engineering. If affirmative action hasn't worked for the last 30 years, it has little chance in the next 30. I see close up what black youth do when offered the chance to work in engineering and science, and it isn't nearly enough. They just don't really care and why should they when people like you are constantly telling them they are victims who need a gov't check. Blacks in Africa have had even longer, if they were ever going to evolve into technically advanced people they would have done it.

So how long will the american blacks be able to keep up the game of race hustling before even you have had enough? I imagine in 20 years they will still cry racism and you will still vote them handouts even though we as a country are going broke playing this ridiculous drama.

The guy I knew was honored as black engineer of the year in the united states. Total fluff ball. In fact if you go here http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/physics-peeps.html you can find some good ones for sure, but there are some real meatballs there and no nobel prizes. In any event there are far far too few of them for the population they have. The website is to make lefties feel good, just like when blacks exaggerate and lie about their inventions: http://www.snopes.com/business/origins/blackinv.asp

Truly sad, liberalism/multiculturalism has turned an entire segment of our population into dependent children. Just at a time when we have a new bunch of race hustlers coming up from mexico to take find their tit on the sow, and we have an economic crisis threatening to sink our ship. No evidence whatsoever that our future majority will make us prosper. Man you really gotta have Obama's unit in your mouth to think otherwise.

#39     Jul 24, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

#40     Jul 24, 2011