On race relations in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Which is why I can say, statistically speaking, the black engineer and his family will succeed in following generations. So, if he can do this, others can, too.

Did he get where he is thanks to affirmative action? If yes, then affirmative action can work. Or if it wasn't affirmative action, then was it simply his own efforts? If it was his own efforts, then the black man can succeed. Either way, these anti-diversity arguments are crap, and the statistics cannot help us envision a future.

#21     Jul 24, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Good for you, I know shitty white engineers, too.

Edit: "shitty" is a strong word. Your word, incompetent, is better.

#22     Jul 24, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#23     Jul 24, 2011
  4. People from Seattle don't move to California. Unfortunately Californian's are moving here by the thousands to get away from the gangs and hot weather and over expensive everything and the economic crap there caused by the influx of illegals... LOL

Grunge scene? Wow are you out of the loop. That was in the 90's dude. How long has it been since you've been in Seattle? Twenty years?

Sorry to hear you got mixed up in the gay crowd... lol

If you can't find a place to ski in the PNW then you must of had a hard time finding a good restaurant too. Your tough luck.

Don't choke on the smog in LA! Have fun on the clooged up freeways!

And hope like shit some illegal don't blow you away just for the fun of it. :D

#24     Jul 24, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Totally understand your irrational reaction, I too would be embarrassed to hail from Seattle. I think your friends hanging out under the viaduct are waiting for you scumbag.

Seattle, home of Stupid White People. You are probably from Spokane anyway LOL. :D

#25     Jul 24, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

I do that. I find that Black women for the most part range from very uncooperative to bullying with me [White looking male]. I find that AmeriBitches for the very most part treat me like I was a second class citizen and are demanding. I find that Black men are all democrats. I find that American Indians think that Jimmy Carter was the best president of all time... I find all sorts of things and I act on them... I find that Democrats support Black voters cradle to grave with public monies entrusted to them for the overall good... the list is long because I've been thinking for myself and gaining experience for a very long time... When the US has become really hostile to people that look White I'll likely go to Europe, they are starting to catch on that Multiculturalism is pure bullshit, maybe they will cut back on their own demise at some point...

#26     Jul 24, 2011
  7. jem

jem

I love a good suburb... I loved growing up in Greenwich. Interesting people. Interesting activities. Great beach. Great country clubs. Very pretty girls.

I do not know what it is like now... But in the 80s it was awesome. I would go down to new york in the summertime and wonder how that hell people could survive in such sweaty crowded sometimes smelly place. Sure it had great for museums... but why live there when you could take a train.

#27     Jul 24, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Heard Greenwich is really nice, even these days. Lots of hedgefunds there, you probably wouldn't have to go to the city at all except to see a show occasionally or those great museums. I actually like NYC too particularly when compared to Chicago which is a miserable place.

#28     Jul 24, 2011
  9. LOL! "so dark you could almost call him black" doesn't cut it. Race is not skin color. Race is a genetic distinction. Black is a reference to the race of people originating in sub saharan Africa. Nice try.

#29     Jul 24, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

"black" is also a term used by those very same people.

#30     Jul 24, 2011