On race relations in the United States

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Yada yada yada. He's right, move. If you have the means. I think you don't.

#11     Jul 23, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ever live in Seattle? There is such a thing as too many stupid white people.

Personally I prefer LA. Its starting to look like Bladerunner with everyone all mixed up together. I have friends that range from MS-13 Salvadorans to white scum-sucking corporate attorneys. Plenty of asian girls, gorgeous latinas just anything you could think of. I haven't dated a black chick for years but it isn't out of the question.

I'm not saying I want the gangbangers or welfare types around but I know I don't like homogeneous white society.

#12     Jul 24, 2011
  3. Compared to Seattle, LA is like living in a shithole. Glad you like it there in your shithole dude.

#13     Jul 24, 2011
  4. Just a heads up, you're not alone. Although I pretty much live in the burbs (or to put it another way - neighbors are far enough away I don't have to interact with them), going places where it's all white bores me.

#14     Jul 24, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Most stupid white people from Seattle would last a couple of days in LA lol. They've all got the generic khaki dockers, plaid wool shirt, and all seem to drive gay looking Lexus crossovers like some kind of depraved soccer mom. The seattle grunge scene is the same people only they don't wash their clothes or themselves and have poor taste in music.

Name one truly great restaraunt in Seattle. Ok, the Metropolitan is good but name another and I don't mean Ivar's or Anthony's lol.

Between the not-so-clever-just-out-of-the-woods-almost-a-redneck-white-people trying to play dazzling urbanite and the complete lack of sunshine or anything we would recognize as a nice day makes it the worst place in North America outside of Newark. Even the skiing sucks, Cascade Crud we call it. No surfing either.

Its all yours. You don't have to worry about an influx of Californians anytime soon. :D

#15     Jul 24, 2011
  6. Mav88

Mav88

What you guys want for entertainment is irrelevent. Vacations in Rio? all for it but as far as where I live and work PLEASE give me boring, and prosperous, stable gov't finances, low crime, good schools, etc.

It's easy to say all this stuff about wanted to exist in a human salad, however the minute your kid gets beat up in shitty public school because he is white, a muslim bitches about pork in the grocery, or local blacks call you racist for not giving them more money and arresting too many of them, then you will understand why white flight exists in the first place.

I cannot find a single desireable multicultural city to live in within 1000 miles of my home right now. Visit? sure, I love Chicago downtown. No way in hell I'm living there though. Palatine, Arlington Heights maybe yes but once again we are back to white dominated locals.

#16     Jul 24, 2011
  7. Mav88

Mav88

BTW every race is racist, whites are the least racist of the lot.

Chinese don't like the blacks in SF:

So it seems that whites are not the only ones who think todays blacks cannot propser in an advanced western style society.... the reality always wins despite the wishful thinking of the left

https://litigation-essentials.lexis...cid=3B15&key=5e7a8521fd722954051ecd5e5837a9c4

#17     Jul 24, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

One of my best engineers, who therefore works in applications (proposed designs and sales), is so dark you could almost call him "black". He's making six figures, has a wife and three kids. You can be sure his wife is comfortable, and his kids will likely continue their upper middle class life, or better it, into their adulthood's. And, they'll pass that on to their kids in all likelihood. So, the ball is rolling for this black family, and there is no reason to believe their skin color will stop it rolling, unless haters and doubters try to derail it to prove their view.

#18     Jul 24, 2011
  9. Mav88

Mav88

Ricter, all arguments about groups/race are statistical in nature.

Individual stories are just that, anecdotes. I know a few too, but it's way too few. I care about what they accomplish as a group.

Being in science and engineering I see first hand the sad state of american blacks. It's so bad that 8 (yes only 8) blacks make the news for wanting to create 'tech' startups. I put in quotes because I don't think twitter type ripoffs are tech.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/technology/1107/gallery.newme_accelerator/?iid=HP_LN

Honestly, I wish it were not true because I am cheering for america. As I see it now though, blacks as a group will never contribute soon in other than music and sports. At a time when finances are imploding this is going to cause even more problems.

#19     Jul 24, 2011
  10. Mav88

Mav88

btw, i personal know a winner of 'black engineer of the year'.

Complete fraud professionally, nice guy, but incompetant as an engineer.

#20     Jul 24, 2011