On Obama Day, Americans on food stamps hit record high

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Losing.

#51     Sep 7, 2012
  2. OK, certainly some common ground, great.

#52     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Boy, you're sure a tough one, that's for sure. A fighter not a lover I guess. That's fine PT, I think we need some tough guys too, just won't work in our Society, more like in Afghanistan or other terrorist countries. Not working so well for the Taliban tough guys.

#53     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Cut off their subsidy check if they won't work... let them get a little hungry... most will find a new inspiration for work.

Many can't get it through their thick skull.... NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING EXCEPT WHAT THEY EARN FOR THEMSELVES... that includes the basics of life. (That scumbag politicos want to take money from one citizen to give to another... in exchange for their vote... is another story entirely... wrong now, always was wrong, always will be wrong.)

America was not built on the premise of entitlement... and if the entitlement mind-think is allowed to fester, it will bring America down to 3rd-world status eventually.. then almost everybody will have very little/nothing... except for the politico overlords, of course. Much like the former USSR before its collapse.... average citizens queuing up for their ration of potatoes and toilet paper while "party officials" live high-on-the-hog.

:mad: :mad:

#54     Sep 7, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

Aren't we just about there already? The economy needs 250,000 jobs created just to break even, we did a whole 91,000 [and that could be revised lower at the next announcement] while 380,000 stopped looking for work. Meanwhile Corzine lost a Billion dollars and when asked what happened he said "Whoops!"

#55     Sep 7, 2012
  6. We're not 3rd-world yet... but if we "progress/forward" along this path, we'll get there. And unfortunately, half of the population doesn't see Odumbo's vision to get us there as "fast as a president possibly can".

Our employment "problem" is structural. No amount of creative financial engineering by the Fed will fix it. We're trying that now because it's easy and has worked in the past. (Nobody want's to accept how and why it's different now than before.)

Without structural change and taking the pain that comes with it, America is doomed. And like Winston Churchill once famously said, "America will do the right thing... once everything else has been tried."

#56     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is that possibility, but it won't be because you have any say/vote in the matter, brASS hole.

#57     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have, it's one reason I carry a Colt.

#58     Sep 7, 2012
  9. I am incited no fights at all, actually. I just call racism when I see it, and some of you are very very racist. Instructional has ET been.:)

#59     Sep 7, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

As the most racist poster here, you should be calling yourself out, not others.

#60     Sep 7, 2012