On Obama Day, Americans on food stamps hit record high

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Good luck with that. The perpetual welfare abusers lack work ethic. If you kick out all the hardworking immigrants, you'd be left with a whole bunch of do nothing, bitch and moan, freeloaders who have no desire to put in an honest day's work.

#41     Sep 6, 2012
  2. Not so much. I think people feel better about themselves if they are doing something. Sure, I'm ok with those who are disables getting everything they need from Society, especially the Military. But, able bodies need to work IMO. I think Tsing agreed too. What do you find wrong with this concept?

I realize that this is a second response, but the immigrant issue is something different IMO.

#42     Sep 6, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Let 'em get hungry.
    They'll work.

#43     Sep 6, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

What's funny is that RCG has incited every verbal fight he has been in here on ET. I once offered to stop slamming him if he would do the same. His response was a four letter word tirade.

#44     Sep 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Guess what I'll be doing in November, without you?
    brASS hole.

#45     Sep 6, 2012
  6. Ever heard of strong armed robbery?

#46     Sep 6, 2012
  7. That they won't take the jobs is irrelevant, we are no longer funding their existence either way. And this is why you are a TROLL, who said anything about hating immigrants? I said illegal immigrants, not only do we NOT need them, they have no fucking right to be here, none.

#47     Sep 6, 2012
  8. what luck bud? They either take an available job or they refuse and stop receiving assistance. That is totally humane. It would be perfect at the state level. Obviously it is just a pipe dream but it is better than little bills idea of slavery.

#48     Sep 6, 2012
  9. What I found wrong with your 'idea' is forcing poor people to work.. i thought that was obvious by calling it slavery-like. I also have no problem with society supporting the truly, permanently disabled but it should be done at the state level.. with the possible exception of the military as it is a federal organization. By disabled i mean physically or mentally incapable. None of these paid vacations for depression, tdi, etc. It is unreal what companies in certain states are forced to foot the bill for imo.. but that is another subject.

#49     Sep 6, 2012
  10. The real Hope for America is to get people together so they can fight it out.

To the victor goes the spoils.

#50     Sep 6, 2012