On Obama Day, Americans on food stamps hit record high

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're completely delusional, fool. You put me on ignore because I kept pointing out your lies. You can't handle the truth facts or reality. In short you're a spineless coward.

Now shouldn't you be getting ready for grave yard shift? Or in addition to surfing the web do you also take naps on the job?

#31     Sep 6, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

It takes fairly longer to rebuild an economy than it does to destroy it. Bush took 8 years to leave his mark.

#32     Sep 6, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Particularly if the dear leader is a clueless empty suit whose only real accomplishment is figuring out how not to waste marijuana smoke by sitting in a car while "chooming".

#33     Sep 6, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Lucrum, don't kid yourself. You're not equipped to participate in this thread.

#34     Sep 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well lets see brASS hole.

"On Obama Day"
    Last I checked Obama is President of the USA, not your home cuntry of Canada
    "Americans on food stamps hit record high}

Are you an American? No? Then I guess you should really just shut the fuck up.

Equipped? You think because you took an economics class nearly 40 years ago that you're a fucking economist? LOL Go fuck your blow up Obama doll.

#35     Sep 6, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Thank you for proving my point, Lucrum. Couldn't have done it without you.

#36     Sep 6, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

RCG, are you looking in the mirror again as you type? I think so.

#37     Sep 6, 2012
  8. It is laughable. Ron, the same guy who turned down Maverick for dinner, because he knew that he would "lose it" and wind up back in county. Ron, the same guy who calls everyone else a racist, but can't even control his emotions over an informal dinner in Chicago without possibly turning violent.

Meanwhile, all his buddy libtards are busy patronizing the poor guy...he's just too blind to see it.

#38     Sep 6, 2012
  9. Good to hear, and thank you. The real Hope for America is to get thinking people together, not this partisan divide.

#39     Sep 6, 2012
  10. Interesting idea, but I'm pretty sure that there are many on welfare that would not take some of the jobs being paid for by so many employers to the immigrants. We need to get past the hatred for the immigrants, and realize that there are many legal Americans who need to work as well. Not just swap jobs.

#40     Sep 6, 2012