On Obama Day, Americans on food stamps hit record high

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I believe in workfare, not welfare, and have stated such before. A limited time on assistance, unemployment, everything. Force them to take classes, or to work on the highways, I don't care. That, in itself, will put them back into some sort of viable situation I think.

#21     Sep 6, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The problem is that whenever I connect the dots and make an assumption with your statements, you take the opportunity to switch up if I catch you in an obvious inconsistency. Then we have to dance a bit in posts before I actually get out what you're trying to say.

I'd rather skip all that and just have you come out with your comments. That IS how a debate is supposed to go, you know.

#22     Sep 6, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree with all of this.

#23     Sep 6, 2012
  4. See? This is the GOP I remember. This bunch now, they are screwed. I am telling ya, that Christie speech was a masterpiece, but it was a dogwhistle. He is calling for the moderate GOP to take the party back. Obama wins, Chistie comes 2016. He will most likely face Hillary. Now that will be fun.:D

#24     Sep 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Besides you? The hypocrite who proclaimed only cowards use ignore. :D

Ricter
    Free Thinker
    kunt2k
    Pekelo
    IQ47...

Geeze I know you're a product of AA but do us white guys always have to do all the work?

#25     Sep 6, 2012
  6. This, says it all.:D

Add that to women should not vote and you should get your set of sheets without an initiation!

#26     Sep 6, 2012
  7. Your idea of workfare is pretty much a description of slavery.

Here is a MUCH better idea. Kick out illegal immigrants and offer those on welfare their jobs as well as relocation. If they refuse to work, no more assistance. 3 birds, one stone.. with the added benefit of not turning the poor into slaves of the State.

#27     Sep 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Despite leaving that part out, the readers can still see that 1) there are a number of liberals using ignore 2) You stupidly claimed that only those on the right use ignore 3) you yourself have used it AFTER proclaiming only cowards use it.

THAT says it all, you servile moron.

#28     Sep 6, 2012
  9. I was public about using it, because you were losing it, Luke. You were becoming a stalker and following me upstairs, which is a general breach of conduct for down here. You are unstable, there is no question about that, so sometimes you have to put people in time out till they can function to some degree.

#29     Sep 6, 2012
  10. republicans have been in charge of congress for 2 years now. just saying.
    they are hard at work doing what they do best.

#30     Sep 6, 2012