On Obama Day, Americans on food stamps hit record high

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter, because he was getting his ass kicked from an economic standpoint on a regular basis.

AK also has me on ignore as well. Not that I could care less. His conversations are as amusing as pissing on a spark plug.

#11     Sep 6, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Yes, I know.

#12     Sep 6, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#13     Sep 6, 2012
  4. You know I think are another sane pub. I do not see Ricter or AK putting you on ignore without cause. Are you sure they are just not responding. I do that sometimes, I just don't respond. Usually it is because I forget. Now Tigger has a penchant for being abused so he will remind me. Otherwise, I do just miss post sometimes.

#14     Sep 6, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

From another thread:

#15     Sep 6, 2012
  6. Need to get out of Afghanistan too, and we have a plan to do so. And, as if the date matters, like no one will notice 500 tanks leaving the Country anyway. Never should have been in Iraq nor Afghanistan IMO.

Not happy more need the help, just prefer helping those Americans who will eventually get back into the economy and paying taxes. You know exactly what I mean, as I've said, you're one of the smart ones.

#16     Sep 6, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ask them. Bet ya a dollar.

#17     Sep 6, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Your compliment is appreciated, but I disagree - these folks aren't being helped back into the economy, and therein lies the problem.

If this were some sort of temporary rehabilitation, I'd be all for it. It's just a check. There's no solution to get them out of it. Quite the reverse actually, more and more are falling into it.

#18     Sep 6, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sorry, what are you trying to tie this analogy to?

#19     Sep 6, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Don't be a Lucrum, you're smart enough to connect the dots.

#20     Sep 6, 2012