On Hold For 30 Minutes With Ts

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by riley, Mar 24, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Makes IB customer support look terrific, huh?:cool: Emails take more than a week? Pathetic!

#21     Mar 24, 2004
  2. Turok

Turok

TS:
    >Thank you for your comments and feedback. We
    >will do everything we can to not only meet your
    >service expectations, but exceed them as well.

Including coming here and lying by multiples of TEN as to how long the waits are on hold.

Nice work TS. Go back in your hole and come out only when something it *actually* different. On second thought...we'll TELL YOU when it's different.

JB

#22     Mar 24, 2004
  3. mktman

mktman

Hey at least they speak english unlike the seemed fav here -- IB.

If I recall "Def" play the same way for IB.

mktsurf

#23     Mar 24, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

:confused: mktman.....you be completely wrong bro.

#24     Mar 24, 2004
  5. alanm

alanm

Quote from mktman:
    Hey at least they speak english unlike the seemed fav here -- IB.

Huh? IB's CS reps, in my experience, speak perfect English. Even the ones that natively speak French, German, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, etc. I wish more companies would pay as much attention to this fundamental skill in their hiring process.

#25     Mar 24, 2004
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Hmmm, that looks like it, but I just asked a question and the process is different than I recall. We'll see how fast they answer my very easy question.

#26     Mar 24, 2004
  7. TGregg

TGregg

~ 2 hours after trading. Not too bad, IMO. The forums are the best way to get info - you can get answers from other users as well as the TS folks.

#27     Mar 24, 2004
  8. TSGSzeto

TSGSzeto

Thank you for the feedback. Over the last few months, we have been working very hard to accomodate the increase in call volume, along with the challenge of replacing a few technicians. We have completed training for a few technicians and we are working to hire a few more. Obviously, we want to make sure we hire the best people to continue providing the level of support our clients expect.

Also, we have developed a new method for downloading upgrades with the TradeStation Platform and we believe this will be extremely helpful to reducing the issues encountered by our clients. We are committed to continuously improving our products and services. During this time, we have maintained our focus on our hold times, which have been recently been greatly improved. We still have some work to do to return to the level of service we expect to provide to our Clients and we will continue working toward that goal. We appreciate your patience and understanding; if you need to contact Stephen Pepe, the Director of Client Support, please send an email to spepe@TradeStation.com.

Thank you,

Greg
    TradeStation Securities, Inc.

#28     Mar 26, 2004
  9. TSGSzeto

TSGSzeto

ddog,

If you could give me your TradeStationWorld screen name, I can look further into your posts and see why you have not gotten a response. Also, I would like to know what email address you used for customer support.

Thank you,

Greg
    TradeStation Securities, Inc.

#29     Mar 26, 2004