On Hold For 30 Minutes With Ts

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by riley, Mar 24, 2004.

1. riley

riley

Robert, at 11:24 central time, I dialed 1-800-871-3577. The recording said they are experiencing heavy call volumes with the wait possibly exceeding 30 minutes.

#11     Mar 24, 2004
  2. Turok

Turok

Robert from TS:
    >As of this morning, there are less then 1 minute hold
    >times for customer support.

LAO!!! Apparently not. Still typical TS in words and deeds.

JB

#12     Mar 24, 2004
  3. I would confirm a similar experience.

Called TS tech support this morning and waited for 10-15 minutes before hanging up. So that's a little different than "one" minute suggested by the TS rep. here.

#13     Mar 24, 2004
  4. ddog

ddog

Most of the questions I have posted to the TS forums never get responded to. Also an email to their customer support takes more than a week to get anything back.

Maybe they are simply overloaded? When I first signed up with them a few years ago their email repsonses were within an hour.

#14     Mar 24, 2004
  5. TGregg

TGregg

I tried email once, LOL. Took months. But that was a couple years ago. My questions usually get answered in one business day over at TSWorld. Maybe we used different forums? I used TS Support as I recall.

#15     Mar 24, 2004
  6. Ebo

Ebo

Try E mailing The HEAD of customer service.
    You will get a response within minutes.

#16     Mar 24, 2004
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I would use TS7/8 and trade through IB with it. Most of their disconnects, problems, etc. seem to be with the brokerage, not the software or the data. Am I wrong in this thinking?

Max

#17     Mar 24, 2004
  8. ddog

ddog

This is where I post my questions:

http://www.tradestationsupport.com

I think it is the same as you mentioned.

#18     Mar 24, 2004
  9. ddog

ddog

Ebo

Do you have this address?

#19     Mar 24, 2004
  10. We agree that there are service improvements that need to be made and as I mentioned in my previous post, we are taking measures to ensure that all customer calls, to any department at TradeStation, are answered in an acceptable, timely manner.

We appreciate your feedback regarding response time for messages posted on the TradeStationWorld.com forums. We will be looking into how service improvements can be made in this area as well.

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We will do everything we can to not only meet your service expectations, but exceed them as well.

Sincerely,

Robert Jones

Customer Support Manager

#20     Mar 24, 2004