On Hold For 30 Minutes With Ts

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by riley, Mar 24, 2004.

1. riley

riley

I have been on hold for exactly 30 minutes with TradeStation. This is a joke.

2. riley

riley

NOW OVER 35 MINUTES

3. traderob

traderob

amazing. Glad I left.

4. riley

riley

Just got through. Maybe they SHOULD farm some of the phone work out to India!

5. 30+ minutes seem to be the norm. My last encounter with TS tech support was 90+minutes on hold, over an hour talking to them trying to get the latest upgrade installed. After trying to get it to work without success, they gave up saying there was nothing else they could do to help.

I then spent a few hours surfing the net and found the answer and installed the upgrade.

To TS's credit, the next upgrade to 8.0 uses a different (and hopefully better) install process.

If the new install process works, then I'll have to get a life for those weekends when I do upgrades.

DS

6. Today (March 25, Tokyo) I got an email reply from customer service to an email I sent on March 8th!

7. Please accept our apologies for the unusally long hold times for customer support yesterday afternoon (March 23, 2004). Unfortunately, there were 3 support representatives out of the office yesterday. As of this morning, there are less then 1 minute hold times for customer support.

We understand your frustration and want you to know that we work very hard each day to ensure that all customer support calls are answered in an acceptable, timely manner. Toward that end, we have recently hired additional support representatives to our customer support department, all of whom began taking calls this week. We are going to continue to add more support representatives in the coming weeks as well.

Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

Robert Jones
    Customer Support Manager

8. Yeah, the hold times have been quite long for a while. TRAD at 6.38

9. riley

riley

the trouble was today-----not yesterday.

10. TGregg

TGregg

I've generally gotten better results from TradeStationWorld than from calling or emailing. But it does take some time.

#10     Mar 24, 2004