On Don Bright & his trading methods

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Lucias, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think you scared Don off with all these demands. :(

#111     Jun 27, 2011

2. Absolutely. This could be n absolute blast! Let me know if I can help getting it launched.

#112     Jun 27, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don?........

#113     Jun 30, 2011
  4. Hi Mav.... I really don't think I'll be doing any traveling for some time.. gotta focus on getting feeling better.... But, as soon as I'm "cleared" for travel and all that.... I'm up for most anything.... :)

Don

#114     Jun 30, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, sorry to hear you are not 100% yet. And I agree, you really should not be debating me in public in your condition. At least not until you sign a medical waiver from my lawyer. :)

Alright then, I'll be rooting for a fast recovery. I hope you feel better Don! Nothing like ET to get the spirits back up eh? :D

#115     Jun 30, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I hope I didn't cause any physical problems by mentioning that Don can pay for prospective traders travel/lodging/food to come to places like the Bahamas, etc., as the Firm holds a meeting there at the same time.:(

Sorry Don if I caused any pain.:D

(The only reason I mentioned it is a Firm I worked for years ago liked to recruit Brokers/IAR's by paying for the Brokers travel/lodging, and food while the Firm may be holding a Compliance conference at the same time in the Carribean. I didn't go on the trip before U-4'ing, and kick myself for not doing it. Lol!:D Guess with a Wife and three Sons, I was thinking about production vs. vacation/schmooshing. Now that I think about a Wife and three Sons-who are all three in High School now-I should have taken the trip!:eek: :D :D )

Compliance note: only the prospective employee's travel/lodging and food can be paid for by the member Firm. His/Her Family members who accompany CANNOT be paid for by the Firm.

On a serious note, hope you're doing better Don!

#116     Jun 30, 2011
  7. Get well Don.
    Health is #1, everything else is #2:D

#117     Jul 1, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, agreed! Like Jackie Gleason said in Smokey and the Bandit, "one shit at a time.":D

#118     Jul 1, 2011