.. on a run

Discussion in 'Trading' started by empee, Feb 9, 2006.

1. To the author of this thread heres my advice. Whenever you find yourself in trouble Trading, when you don't know what to do, just close your eyes, and yell out SHAZAAM. Then a trio of wisemen will appear in Spirit form giving you advice and wisdom. These wisemen will consist of the Hairdresser, Pentalo, and of course the ultimate guru Steve TARDvek.
    Just to be on the safe side though, get you a Rabbits foot.

...Rennick out

#11     Feb 11, 2006
  2. Whats the point of this site if you arent learning something from someone. Maybe you come here to bash and complain and name call. I dont. I come here to learn from better traders than myself and to help out guys who are hungry to learn.

Unfortunately this site has guys like you roaming around, but its cool. We all have an agenda here. Good luck to you.

#12     Feb 11, 2006
  3. landboy

landboy

"Law of averages"

Bull shit, roll heads fifety times in a row, the next fifety aren't more likely to be tails... Congrats on your success, I say keep doing what you're doing... If you want to sleep better at nite, by all means reduce size, but let's get our probabilities right..

#13     Feb 11, 2006
  4. Said primitively...but this is actually true...and I agree...sometimes the block in the road is yourself...The art of taking what the market gives is truly a wonder to the mind....DEAL WITH IT

#14     Feb 11, 2006
  5. Good post, You just nailed a skyhook from midcourt, nothing but net. For those keeping score give Tardvek 3 points.

...Rennick

#15     Feb 11, 2006