Omni Trader - Nirvana Systems

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by swtrader, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Has anyone used this one?

I have started working with TC2000, as a replacement for Metastock. But I have also looked at some propaganda for Omnitrader, and wondering if it is worth taking a look at.

Any comments?

2. Hubert

Hubert

yes it worth a look
    never know you might like it
    :eek:

3. hehe propaganda...nice word choice. :)

4. gnome

gnome

See ET reviews... 5/8 voted negative, including me.

5. exce26

exce26

Omni trader signal accuracy rate is 55% according to the research of Nirvana system. It is same as fliping a coin. However, Omnitrader shows automatic trend line, ma, etc for convinience. Poeple use it for easy charting pattern. If you are looking for buy sell signal by Omni, what you probably get is (55%).:cool:

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

they also start marketing Visual Trader, my impression so far is favorable, each stock is represent by a pole and they are group by sector, thus for sp500 you will see 500 poles depending on your criteria the color will change accordingly, the momentum is represent by the length of the pole, thus the longer the pole the higher momentum by watching it in real time you can see the shift of color and length, it can be use to avoid fake momentum. http://visualtrader.com/ it is worth a look.

7. nkhoi

nkhoi

up date on visual trader, software work as advertise, consume very little resource, one annoying feature; it always default to overlay the poles chart with price chart, no matter how many time I turn it off. After watching 500 poles go up and down for a while I decide this is not for me so I cancel the account. Beware of more than 2 months wait for refund. Look for my upcoming journal tentative title yo_et