Omg...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by riskarb, Apr 3, 2004.

1. LMAO there's little doubt how they got there :D

#11     Apr 3, 2004
  2. LOL, that was actually a decent comeback, you hand-puppet.

riskarb:D

#12     Apr 3, 2004
  3. Interesting how passive you become when you realize YOU are at the disadvantage. HA!

#13     Apr 3, 2004
  4. Passive, hardly? It was a good comeback, but you remain a coward and a liar. Passive, like asking me not to have a heart attack when you're proven a liar and coward?

You've told more than one on this board that you're from Chi-town -- which lead to a PM to inandlong that you'd be at the corner "with bells on"... I call that a bit worse than passive when you became a no-show. How do you live with the humiliation, turd? Funny thing, you never mentioned the meet in ET publicly, nor contacting me directly.

You sweet on me, f*g?

I'll always hold the advantage, LongShot. For starters, I'm *relatively* sane. If you want to continue this, send me a PM. Anytime you want to air your grievance in person, you let me know and we'll make it happen.

Done with this thread.

riskarb

#14     Apr 3, 2004
  5. quite obvious who requires the thorazine {{eyes rolling}}

.. let's start with double the dose and work our way up.. :)

#15     Apr 3, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You fly too? No shit. F*cking A man. What kind of planes do you fly. I was working towards my private pilot license many years ago. I passed my written. But couldn't afford to keep paying for the flight time. I was a teenager at the time with low funds. :(

#16     Apr 3, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Also, that Ford GT is a pretty cool car. I've never really been a big fan of Ford cars but that car is pretty slick. Is this car a spinoff of the Mustang?

#17     Apr 3, 2004

8. a spin off of mustang.. not hardly..

#18     Apr 3, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, I'm assuming it had to be based off of one of their cars, perhaps maybe one of the Jaguars?

#19     Apr 3, 2004
  10. nitro

nitro

#20     Apr 4, 2004