OMG Timmay is now writing for Realmoney.com...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Restricted, Oct 3, 2007.

1. LOL. That's why I read these threads.

#31     Oct 3, 2007
  2. damn!! when sock_trad3r of all people is complaining about you, you know you can't go lower.

#32     Oct 3, 2007
  3. Fuck you , you are a attention loving hack. I am seriously cancellig and telling them you are the reason.

#33     Oct 3, 2007

4. I'm happy you responded here.. I don't know whats more professional: the journalist posting in the bashing thread, or the aforementioned content of the article you were paid to write.

So maybe you'll have the guts to justify your article:

How the hell can you recommend a 900mil market cap company in the face of projected 12m earnings next year, already having run up nearly 400% in a few days, a parabolic ascent that accompanies a nasdaq-2000 shattering INDEX ascent (look to FXI/Shanghai) simultaneously ? It could go higher for the same reason MSTR hit the thousands. And *that goes without saying*. Thats not journalism -- thats pumping some stock for whoever you are beholden to.

why don't you do some *real* research and tell me why AKAM might be a great buy, or what realistic handicapping that this mapping news should have on GRMN ...

It must be fun to pose as a stock analyst.

#34     Oct 3, 2007
  5. Turok

Turok

OMG -- hey, this is my first post ever in a "Timmy" related thread so I can't be accused of bashing, but dude -- that's one of the most BS calls I've seen in a while...

The Timster, calling sheep:
    "Here folks. Buy some, and since I don't own any I won't tell you how to exit or how to protect yourself from complete meltdown (I did mention I do meltdowns didn't I?). If my call goes up -- even AFTER you lose your stash due to "no stop" I will consider it a 'dead on' call."

C'mon sheep -- line up here to be fleeced.

It's official -- I'm in the "Timmy's a wanker" camp from just witnessing your one call.

JB

#35     Oct 3, 2007
  6. I don't get it. First he comes out with a dvd "need a penny, take a penny" trade method, now he is writing about a 40 dollar stock. He really knows how to ring the register. If everyone doesn't lighten up he'll be in rehab, then out with a new book titled "You're Good Enough, Smart Enough and, Two out of Three Ain't Bad".

#36     Oct 3, 2007
  7. I'm not beholden to anyone, while I think it's overexteneded in the short term, I've seen dozens of these type of plays. Shorts will get annihilated. FYI They upped their guidance to 19-23mil next year, it's not as overvalued as you think.

Penny Stocks are my specialty, but that doesn't preclude me from having thoughts and writing about other stocks, too, especially other smallcaps. If you'd read my book, you'd see I've had some pretty decent success in these types of stocks

#37     Oct 3, 2007
  8. The Street was running a "Do you want to write for Real Money?" promotion. They must be trying ol' Tim out.

RM/TSCM is mostly for entertainment only. Let's not forget they have "Dude!-That telecom stock is reely jumpin'! - Cody Willard" and Cramer's, uhm, "strange" nephew writing for them too (not to mention Cramy hisself).

Hell, Timmay's trading skilz alone put him near the top o' the list, for most of Krammer's Krew! :D

#38     Oct 3, 2007
  9. lar

lar

Hahaha That's funny Nutmeg!

It is also exactly my point about the guy. He keeps ringing the register. Each time his haters try to hurt him, he somehow turns it to his advantage.

He is not to be confused with that BNB idjut.

Peace and gtty,

Lar

#39     Oct 3, 2007
  10. These Chingos are not about stocks.

They are about roulette. Russian.

Ponzi was here.

#40     Oct 3, 2007