OMG Timmay is now writing for Realmoney.com...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Restricted, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Well, at the time when my track record was perfect and I was looking to really grow my fund, the two brokers I used to find all my hard-to-borrow shorts didn't offer the managed account option. They eventually changed, but by then, I was knee deep in CYGT.

#21     Oct 3, 2007
  2. WTF kind of reccomendation is that?

"JRJC might bounce around in the 30s-40s, but I expect it to swing higher in the next few months"???

It closed at 43 today. You expect people to hold this down into the 30's? If it trades 35 and then goes to 50, would you consider that a good trade?

#22     Oct 3, 2007
  3. Ancient Chinese Saying:

We peepers makin million dorrars right now as you gwilo in states julk off to fake market controrred by baldy jewr.

#23     Oct 3, 2007
  4. C'mon man, use your brain a little, when I say I think it trades exponentially higher, I'm saying I don't think it will stop at 50.

#24     Oct 3, 2007
  5. Answer the question.....

If it trades 35 and then goes to 50+, would you consider that a good call? Do you have a stop or are you going to take credit for this call if it trades 25 then 80?

#25     Oct 3, 2007
  6. malaka56

malaka56

Ha! Fucking funny. ZhongGuoRen are heavily long light sweet snake oil contracts.

#26     Oct 3, 2007
  7. I have no stops because I have no position. But yes, if it went to 25 and then 80, I'd say my call was pretty dead on because if you read the article, I say there will be necessary dips, but that I think it moves much higher over the next few months

#27     Oct 3, 2007
  8. Timmay---i'n not going to bash you for trying to mamke a living as long as your articles are truthful.
    LDK just got ripped for 20 points because a company insider told the sec they were screwing around with some numbers. this will shed light on the fact that the chinese are not on top of regulatory issues as we are and this will give new awareness to the risk of owning chinese stocks. i bet they hit other chinese stocks tomorrow on this news.

#28     Oct 3, 2007
  9. The sheeple are lining up to be fleeced again?

#29     Oct 3, 2007
  10. I don't really follow this type of media crap, did this guy actually make any money for clients by trading?

Or is this another Neiderhoffer thing?

#30     Oct 3, 2007